Zach Allen - ESPN | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen - ESPN

Dohn must do the rankings that effect the northeast schools. he's gotta make sure all the no offer rutgers kids have multiple stars and the rest of the northeast schools have 2 star kids.

It's not just Scout. Rivals rating Christopher Laviano as the #2 player in New York State when he was deciding between Rutgers and not playing D1 football is a travesty.

Dohn must do the rankings that effect the northeast schools. he's gotta make sure all the no offer rutgers kids have multiple stars and the rest of the northeast schools have 2 star kids.
oh come on now Phat - he is impartial now - no bias there at all, no siree :rolleyes:

It's not just Scout. Rivals rating Christopher Laviano as the #2 player in New York State when he was deciding between Rutgers and not playing D1 football is a travesty.

yeah Laviano is just laughable. I don't follow scout ratings at all so i can't guage how they rate but they're typically lower than rivals. the rivals ratings i think are usually very biased and very generous - highly geared toward big subscription sites.

most of rutgers recruits have either lower school offers or none at all yet they all have 3 stars. Jersey is so overrated it's unbelievable.

Zach Allen@ZachAllen_12
I just got invited to the All-American Bowl in Houston. Truly am blessed

Just to clarify (Because I had never heard of it either), Zach is playing in the Offense-Defense All-American Senior Bowl, scheduled for 7 p.m. Dec. 30 at Reliant Stadium. This is a game that does invite players from various states, but it seems to have a heavy emphasis on Texas players.

Does anyone know much about this game?

The Zach Allen ranking there has nothing to do with Dohn - it's their recruiting analyst who covers Texas.

Just to clarify (Because I had never heard of it either), Zach is playing in the Offense-Defense All-American Senior Bowl, scheduled for 7 p.m. Dec. 30 at Reliant Stadium. This is a game that does invite players from various states, but it seems to have a heavy emphasis on Texas players.

I've not heard of it but appreciate you clarifying which of the numerous All-American bowls/games it is that he has been invited to.

Here's the official site for the game.
http://bowl.o-d.com/

http://247sports.com/Article/Offense-Defense-All-American-Bowl-Roster-Breakdown-108387

Nice to see mention of these Syracuse commits in these bowls.

zach allen.jpg

Can someone with an insider account share the gist of this piece on ZA's reaction to Marrone leaving?

Can someone with an insider account share the gist of this piece on ZA's reaction to Marrone leaving?
No, Louis, that would be illegal. He's still committed and wants to see who we bring in.

This doesn't sound good.....

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...tt_shafer_to_replace_doug_m.html#incart_river

The NCAA dead period runs through Thursday in which coaches are prohibited from contacting recruits until after the coaching convention. Kelly said that did not apply to him since he had already signed a letter-of-intent. He said no one at Syracuse has called him. He called Henderson.
“I mean, really, I feel a little disrespected at some point,” Kelly said. “I still haven’t really been contacted by the coaches. ... I kept them in the loop the whole way about everything. I haven’t been kept in the loop. Nothing. Not one thing.
Referring to another call last week by Henderson, Kelly said, “The only thing I’ve been told was it (Marrone leaving) wasn’t happening.”

Send Wayne's and the other Juco's statements to Zach.

Rivals says Zach signed an actual LOI. Should be reporting next week.

a
Rivals says Zach signed an actual LOI. Should be reporting next week.
Not that Shafer is the coach you can bet we keep this kid. Shafer and Hack should be on a plane first thing Thursday and they should visit every single verbal that we have sit down with them and the famalies and make sure these kids know that it is all good going forward

a Not that Shafer is the coach you can bet we keep this kid. Shafer and Hack should be on a plane first thing Thursday and they should visit every single verbal that we have sit down with them and the famalies and make sure these kids know that it is all good going forward
Marrone or the Bills should pay the airfare's and expenses as a parting gift for making this whole process necessary.

Marrone or the Bills should pay the airfare's and expenses as a parting gift for making this whole process necessary.
Maybe they could buy us a helicopter. One thing I have learned is high school kids dig a dude with a chopper.

Ogundeko would've been a tough get with or without Marrone rumors.
It'll definetly hurt to lose Gus, but its not insurmountable.

Keeping Zach here and happy is HUGE.

Ogundeko would've been a tough get with or without Marrone rumors.
It'll definetly hurt to lose Gus, but its not insurmountable.

Keeping Zach here and happy is HUGE.

Ogundeko was already registered as a student at Clemson before the rumors started ...

And now EO is bitching on Twitter that Cuse fans are disrespecting him. As Artie Lange would say, "Waaah!"

And now EO is bitching on Twitter that Cuse fans are disrespecting him. As Artie Lange would say, "Waaah!"

How so? How in the world are they disrespecting him?

He commented to Eric Crume in a tweet last night about it. He tweeted "I hate these Syracuse fans" and to Crume, "Tell yah fans stop disrespecting me."

He commented to Eric Crume in a tweet last night about it. He tweeted "I hate these Syracuse fans" and to Crume, "Tell yah fans stop disrespecting me."

I checked twitter myself ... no one was tweeting anything at him ... so he must be running around looking at stuff elsewhere ... very interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom