Zach Arnett new Syracuse DC...or not. | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Arnett new Syracuse DC...or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s absurd. What happened is on Wildhack, Wildhack’s bosses and the lawyers.
What is Wildhack supposed to do. An offer letter is the same as a contract when it comes to signing really. We matched their offer. He wants to coach a SEC defense. I say have fun against Alabama and Georgia and LSU every year. We matched a 900k offer for a DC. This guy isn’t worth 1.5 mil and I bet MSU would have offered more then that if needed

So... this begs the question... do we actually know if HCDB signed an extension?!

when the dust settles Dino’s likely gone as soon as a bigger offer comes his way. who wants to deal with scratching and clawing for coaches on top of recruits. Clearly the SEC is the holy graileven for the teams that historically suck.

This is speculation but I would be surprised if Leach didn’t contact Arnetts agent and told him if they don’t get the Navy guy we have you on speed dial and they slow rolled signing the contract. 10 days is a long time to negotiate an employment contract when the key terms are in the offer letter and it’s been countersigned

I just believe he has a higher career ceiling path through SU.

Based on what exactly? On Lewis going to Kent St? Need to get out of the Cuse bubble if you really think we're a better job than Miss St. They win more games, get more fans, get better recruits, get more exposure, bring in more money and generally get paid better. I don't really see how you can argue with any of that.

because it wasn't about money. Any SEC job is better than working at a tier 2 ACC school. Orange colored glasses need to come off.

Even tier 2 is questionable.

Absolutely humiliated here. Doubt there was much we could do. Hope we can still get someone good.

Based on what exactly? On Lewis going to Kent St? Need to get out of the Cuse bubble if you really think we're a better job than Miss St. They win more games, get more fans, get better recruits, get more exposure, bring in more money and generally get paid better. I don't really see how you can argue with any of that.
Easier schedule in a major p5 conference, but plenty here have made good arguments against me. So I’ll admit defeat on this one

Even tier 2 is questionable.
If we’re so low , why are you here , you put out more negative drivel then any poster I know. Why don’t you pretend to be a UConn or Rutgers fan on their boards. You could really have a ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors