Zach Arnett new Syracuse DC...or not. | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Arnett new Syracuse DC...or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently Arnett never signed a contract here. from now on, SU, get a freaking signature before you announce a guy, will save a lot of bridge jumping!
Where is that coming from?

This is the nature of the business. He saw what he considers a better opportunity for likely more money. In this business, you must strike while the iron is hot.

It sucks for us but, if we were the program poaching, nobody here would be questioning Arnett’s or Dino’s ethics.

Funny, when we hired him I thought it was going to be like a Joe Brady situation and he’d only be here for a year. Might turn out that I was off by a year.

I don’t have the energy to get upset by this s*** anymore. I’ll leave that to you guys.

I would post the Connor McGregor gif but that would probably cross the line.
I got no problem going to another job but he shouldn’t agree to one job then continue shopping.
It’s just bad character.
The money is obviously more.

I'm thinking back to Consigliere seeing Dino on his flight and how he looked upset about something

I'm guessing this is it

Maybe he was headed to DC to try and salvage the Navy DC offer?

Kinda hard to re-propose to the bridesmaid when the bride doesn’t show up to the wedding.

I guess the previous interim is back as interim...

“My family and I would like thank Coach Babers for this tremendous opportunity,” Arnett said in a statement. “He’s someone I have the utmost respect for and his philosophy of developing the whole student-athlete – not just the football player – is one I believe in strongly. Syracuse is an outstanding place with a great football tradition. I’m excited to be part of it. I can’t wait to get to Central New York and get started.”

Well that was a kick in the face. Hey Arnett is just looking out for Arnett. Syracuse University needs to lock someone down as in a signed contract before you announce a hiring so that you don't have a dozen eggs dripping off your face. So bummed about this, Go Orange!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom