Zachary Allen Commits | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Zachary Allen Commits

He sounds like a respectful young man that was raised right. No mention of what his major will be, though.

OT Freddie Johnson
6'2
-- Temple

Go after his OT ... he is on the Texas 200 list as well

After being mentioned on three consecutive "pages" I am disappointed to learn page 4, and until now, page 5, didn't mention that Joe Fields was a QB from Texas.

I mean, that's what this thread is about, right?

Zach Allen is now listed as a soft verbal.
This recruiting season is anything but what I expected. Zach was a surprise, but not as much as it was to Austin. Is this the future QB's for SU? Do we keep Austin now, based on what he said previously? Again, our recruiting so far has been a question mark, no we have another question.

This recruiting season is anything but what I expected. Zach was a surprise, but not as much as it was to Austin. Is this the future QB's for SU? Do we keep Austin now, based on what he said previously? Again, our recruiting so far has been a question mark, no we have another question.

You never seem to be happy.

Oy. You are making an art out of worrying over incomplete information.

Do we keep Austin now, based on what he said previously?.

It was already stated in another thread that Hackett called Austin personally about the Allen commit to make sure he was ok with it and he said that he was. So it's a non-issue.

Well, I for one hope he has a better career than the last Spring semester enrollee we got from Texas, Mr. Joe Fields. Though Joe was a standup guy and a good athlete, I think we can all agree his time at the Cuse was a little disappointing.

This Joe Fields? He's a phenomenal person off the field BTW.

images

This Joe Fields? He's a phenomenal person off the field BTW.

images

I forgot how ugly those uniforms were lol. Man the GROB era just hit us from all angles.

#22 ranked QB in the class of 2013. Can't say I mind that ranking.

FWIW, Rivals updated their rankings. Zach Allen is now a 3-star prospect, rated as the 22nd dual-threat QB. All 'Cuse commits now 3-star.

Garcia did an interview with him post Allen commitment and he's cool. Without breaking rules and giving away too much subscriber stuff he was basically called by Hackett and told beforehand and is cool with it.

Not sure what else he could say but one thing is for sure and that is others will use it to try and get him to decommit. High quality problem for us though.

After being mentioned on three consecutive "pages" I am disappointed to learn page 4, and until now, page 5, didn't mention that Joe Fields was a QB from Texas.

I mean, that's what this thread is about, right?

I put that in this same thread on Thursday ... check page 3 ...

I put that in this same thread on Thursday ... check page 3 ...
But then we went almost 2 whole pages without it.

I think Joe Fields was a quarterback. And from Texas. Therefore, this kid might have a rough start and switch to safety, too.

But then we went almost 2 whole pages without it.

I think Joe Fields was a quarterback. And from Texas. Therefore, this kid might have a rough start and switch to safety, too.

I can only get to these threads so fast ... :) ... heck I don't care if he ends up like a NJ QB who made quite the switch to WR on his way to the NFL to play for the Browns myself :) ...

"Less than a week after committing to Syracuse, Texas QB prospect Zach Allen is already wearing his recruiting hat for the Orange."

Per Garcia.
Recent #Syracuse QB commit Zach Allen has already put on his recruiting hat. He has been working on OLs & a DB target .

"Less than a week after committing to Syracuse, Texas QB prospect Zach Allen is already wearing his recruiting hat for the Orange."
Per Garcia.
It would be real nice if we could pull a few more quality players out of Texas.

It would be real nice if we could pull a few more quality players out of Texas.
He's actually not helping Texas recruiting for those who can't read the article.

He's actually not helping Texas recruiting for those who can't read the article.

I could be confused, it seems to happen more and more often these days but I thought the tweet above states he is"wearing his recruiting hat for the Orange" . I assumed it ment other players from the state of Texas, but he could be refering to players in any part of the country I guess.

Trent Dilfer is high on Zach, though I don't know exactly what I feel about that...

A small snippet from a Rival$ article:

"The way we project it, there's 15 kids in that region that I would give big time Division I scholarship offers to," Dilfer said. "Kids like Zach Allen out of Temple who nobody is talking about, I think, is one of the better players in the country."

Trent Dilfer is high on Zach, though I don't know exactly what I feel about that...

A small snippet from a Rival$ article:

"The way we project it, there's 15 kids in that region that I would give big time Division I scholarship offers to," Dilfer said. "Kids like Zach Allen out of Temple who nobody is talking about, I think, is one of the better players in the country."

Is Murray charging money for access to ESPN Insider article info? Hmmm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom