Zion got paid to go to Duke | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Zion got paid to go to Duke

I don't think Duke wants any court activity in the state of North Carolina. Most of those people are UNC or NC State fans. They won't receive any favoritism there.

I don't think Duke wants any court activity in the state of North Carolina. Most of those people are UNC or NC State fans. They won't receive any favoritism there.
Don’t forget Wake Forest. Their law school is legit.

Thought I’d bump this after seeing them in the top tier. We should combine all of the Duke cheating threads and pin it for recruits.

Coach K knows nothing about this and is insulted that people would even think that Duke had anything to do with this.
iu

this seems v aggressive by prime sports, who is going to sign with these ppl now?

A lot of weirdness in this story. Forged documents? Fraud? The FBI needs to get involved in this. IRS, too. Have them ask Zion’s stepfather under oath.

what does the FBI need to get involved for? who cares if he got paid 1 gazillion bucks. pay that man his MAAAANEY

Couldnt get Capone without tax evasion...sic the IRS on him.

I still just cant believe that Duke was complicit in any of this...way too clean of a program for these shenanigans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom