Zion got paid to go to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Zion got paid to go to Duke

Please John don’t give the NCAA a reason to take it out on us again...

Duke will conduct an investigation this week that will determine there was no wrongdoing. The NCAA will accept the findings. I believe they did the exact thing with the trip and meal for Zion and his mom.

My prediction

8FC9C9D3-FAAE-4853-90A8-1E241C6635A0.jpeg

Who’s this dude and why does he feel the need to single us out (along with Illinois)?
There’s people here who know more than me but I don’t doubt he’s wrong and I think the general sentiment that more money goes around than people think is true

Who’s this dude and why does he feel the need to single us out (along with Illinois)?
Yeah, seems like a weird way to deflect from the major cheaters out there. "Hey, everyone is cheating." Well, not everybody is pulling in 5 five star players EVERY SINGLE YEAR. So, maybe there are levels of cheating. And, we don't have allegations against us right now.

I understand that. My issue was him randomly singling us out and not a place like Kentucky or UNC. I get it though, we’re the easy target by some.
I don’t think there’s any ill-intent behind singling us out but it definitely irked me the first time I read it.

Oh well though if it’s true it’s not a secret to the people who matter

Apparently a gambling podcast host. Syracuse is doing a lousy job if people are getting paid.
He calls himself a college hoops ‘advocate’. Sounds like a failed blogger fan boy who knows little about college basketball. At least Illinois has signed some highly ranked players in recent years. This guy puts the twit in twitter.

I don’t think there’s any ill-intent behind singling us out but it definitely irked me the first time I read it.

Oh well though if it’s true it’s not a secret to the people who matter

Yeah although with our recent recruiting trends (aside from Dior) I guess we should be paying more lol.

Not all paying players is the same. Some players get paid (uk duke kansas) and some players get “paid” at syracuse.

This is the pathway for JB to get his wins back. Once the NCAA refuses to take away any of K's wins, the door is open.
But would the university ever actually pursue that? They’re in the drivers seat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom