2015 Schedule ... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2015 Schedule ...

overly dramatic much besides fsu and Clemson there all tossup games

Overly dramatic? Problems don't just magically disappear in the off season. We can be optimistic that's fine. I don't see us coming out of the FSU, UL, Clemson stretch without numerous injuries and a dinged up team going into NC St. then rivalry week.

It's just a tough schedule, I hope our coaches can prepare our team well enough for it, but I have my doubts.

Overly dramatic? Problems don't just magically disappear in the off season. We can be optimistic that's fine. I don't see us coming out of the FSU, UL, Clemson stretch without numerous injuries and a dinged up team going into NC St. then rivalry week.

It's just a tough schedule, I hope our coaches can prepare our team well enough for it, but I have my doubts.

That is 6/8ths of our conference schedule, we have to play those teams. Several teams in our division are good, and it's impossible to not play a few of them in a row.

Our schedule always looks tough, because we're not very good.

:noidea:

Late to the party, but some thoughts...

Love that they broke up Pitt/BC. That alone is a victory.

Bye week 5 is ok, much better than week 2. Team might need the rest after LSU. Most teams are going to have bye week issues because of the 13 week season, so we're really at no disadvantage.

If we don't have our first 3-0 start since 1991, then our staff might know before season's end that its their last season. But we'll win the first 3.

For out of towners, splitting up the LSU/Clemson games is nice.

I like it. I still think this is going to be a really tough season for reasons I've already mentioned in the past week or 2, but it gives us our best chance to build some momentum, and that's huge for a sport like college football.

People wont like this but with Hunt at QB the best thing to do might be to pound him and the rb’s, ball control, limit turnovers, kill clock, play defense. Win rock fights.

A winning season and getting back to a bowl game will open the recruiting floodgates for this staff. (floodgates by Syracuse standards)

Holy crap, from mid-October to the end of the season is one hell of a tough stretch. Halloween and then the two weeks that follow are brutal.

http://.com/su-unveils-2015-football-schedule/

SU's braintrust makes their first mistake of the year early on...see if you can spot it
image.jpg

hope they haven't sent it off to the printers already!

Edit: I see below marsh is already on it!

Last edited:
My son is getting married on Rhode Island Saturday...his future wife is not a Football fan. Grrr but other than that he hit a homerun with her.
hey I'm calling shotgun as head chef for the 11/14 Clemson game! Put it in the book!

Pretty good schedule.

Should be 4-1 and with momentum...who knows? 6-1??

And then with momentum again...finish it up at 6-6.

I am a big fan of the schedule. We have 7 home games with LSU and Clemson coming to town.

The whole month of September is a dream for the diehard SU football game (every weekend is taken by a tailgate & football game).

The 5th week bye splits up the season almost perfectly.

Well done.

The real question is who are we playing in the ACC Championship game? ;)

My son is getting married on Rhode Island Saturday...his future wife is not a Football fan. Grrr but other than that he hit a homerun with her.

Mark, you and your son must put your heads together and correct this travesty! Start by wearing an orange tie with your tux at the wedding. Keep checking your smart phone for scores at the reception. And every toast ends with "...and let's go Orange!":)

jekelish said:
Holy crap, from mid-October to the end of the season is one hell of a tough stretch. Halloween and then the two weeks that follow are brutal. http://.com/su-unveils-2015-football-schedule/
It's the acc conference there aren't really gimme games sometimes I'm confused why people get bent out of shape over it being so tough we already know the teams we are playing.

Not a huge fan of the front-loaded home schedule, but it is what it is
Nothing like 4 September games in the sauna, 2 November games for cold tailgating, with only 1 in October great fall weather.

Well we've won 8 regular season games once in the past 16 years, so maybe we're due.

Oh Lord

Note to self, we're not going to start out 6-1.

No TV and No beer make Homer go crazy.

That said, 3-0 has to happen, just has to. Same with 4-1. Pitt has better players, but a new coach, and they come to the Dome, which used to mean something. @ UVA, don't know what to think of them. It COULD happen.

I'll call 4-3 as likely, 5-2 as a realistic goal, 6-1 as really not out of the question.

Then things will get ugly for a little while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom