2015 Schedule ... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2015 Schedule ...

I like the schedule. Should allow us to get out to a 3-0 start and gain some confidence.

I liked having Boston College as the final game of the season though.

7 home games is wonderful. Agreed. Too bad that bye week wasn't before LSU.

I actually prefer the bye right after LSU for a couple reasons. Our starters should be fresh after the first 3 games and backups should get some decent time during those games, which I am hoping/expecting aren't close. I expect LSU to clobber us and leave us mentally and physically exhausted. I like the time after the LSU game to get re-freshed and mentally back in shape to play what really are three winnable games after the open week. I don't think having an extra week to prepare for LSU is going to result in us beating LSU. I don't mean to sound negative by the way and I'm hoping we can pull out an upset of LSU, but strategy-wise, I'm happier to see the bye week after LSU than before.

I love the way this schedule lays out. The Bye week is about as good as anyone could ask – 4 games under the belt before the meat of the season. 7 home games.

Close with Home, Away Nov 21 (nit state), Home. S/B no weather issues for the nit state game.

Both end games are winnable.

Definite road trip to UVA.

9-3

I'll be there Phat.

Has anyone received the cusenews email announcement yet?

They appear to have screwed up the home and away game color coding...
I saw that. They most definitely did. Clowns.

Mark, you and your son must put your heads together and correct this travesty! Start by wearing an orange tie with your tux at the wedding. Keep checking your smart phone for scores at the reception. And every toast ends with "...and let's go Orange!":)

Is Orange tux too much? Of course it will be way more orange than the team will be wearing, but a nice look nonetheless.

even though there is an extra home game... dont do it SU. Dont raise prices. Resist the urge.

I like the schedule. Should allow us to get out to a 3-0 start and gain some confidence.

I liked having Boston College as the final game of the season though.
Let's just hope we don't have to have a repeat like 2 years ago to get a win and get to 6 wins.

Anyone see BC's schedule?

Seven home games, including four ,like us, to open the season, and a neutral game at Fenway Park, a 15-minute drive from campus.

In other words, eight home games.

This will be HCSS's last year, the Pitt, FSU, UL, Clemson, NC St., BC stretch is absolutely brutal.
We play those 6 teams every year now (pending 3-5-5?).

What did you expect the schedule to be?

Anyone see BC's schedule?

Seven home games, including four ,like us, to open the season, and a neutral game at Fenway Park, a 15-minute drive from campus.

In other words, eight home games.
its against nd they will have the majority

Cuseregular said:
hey I'm calling shotgun as head chef for the 11/14 Clemson game! Put it in the book!

I'm guessing the front loaded sked doesn't sit well with you.

Chris02M said:
its against nd they will have the majority

ND might have the majority if the game was played at Alumni.

penalty flag on NCSt. That OOC schedule is SEC like laughable.

Deano said:
Well that makes sense, although I did like the season starting earlier. It's one less weekend you don't have to worry about not having nothing to watch on the weekend though.

Labor Day is later this yeR compared to the past few. It's actually the same week.

still think there's a good chance rhode island moves to Friday night

Labor Day is later this yeR compared to the past few. It's actually the same week.

Right, I'm not sure everyone understands that yet. The past few years there have been 14 Saturdays from Labor Day weekend to the last Saturday in November. This year there are 13. I don't think there's any college football team who would have a game before Sep 3 this season.

Only the Big 12 teams get 2 bye weeks (no conf championship game...yet). Everyone else in P5 gets one bye.

With 2014 Record...

Sept. 5 RHODE ISLAND (1-11)
Sept. 12 WAKE FOREST (3-9)
Sept. 19 CENTRAL MICHIGAN (7-6)
Sept. 26 LSU (8-5)
Oct. 3 OPEN
Oct. 10 at South Florida (4-8)
Oct. 17 at Virginia (5-7)
Oct. 24 PITT (6-7)
Oct. 31 at Florida State (13-1)
Nov. 7 at Louisville (9-4)
Nov. 14 CLEMSON (10-3)
Nov. 21 at NC State (8-5)
Nov. 28 BOSTON COLLEGE (7-6)
After the negative slog we endured to close out 2014, I welcome the 4 home games @ the Dome to open 2015, give the team a chance to be successful and build some momentum and who knows, if everyone makes the strides they are expected to make maybe we shock the world against LSU? A man can dream can't he:)

Nothing like 4 September games in the sauna, 2 November games for cold tailgating, with only 1 in October great fall weather.

Really? You know for sure it's going to pan out like this? Sorry I came late to the party--somebody else used Debbie Downer in this thread.

Sheesh!

hey hey hey hey -- pricing is coming and I have seen the mocks for season tickets -- don't worry lol. I will tell you all this -- if there are $99 or $125 season tickets I'll start with the goddamn phonebook to get people here cause for 7 home games with this schedule I would certainly imagine we'll get some asses in seats!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom