2022 MLB Season | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2022 MLB Season

McCormack's catch was awesome, but Mancini's pick at first was more important.
Mancini was always an outfielder with the O's until this season. The O's would have used him exclusively as a DH but Trey likes to play defense. So, they played him at first quite a bit. He was always surprising with his glove. Trey is a ballplayer.

This game went the way I thought game four would go.

McCormack's catch was awesome, but Mancini's pick at first was more important.
Starting to feel like the Astros are meant to win, from Mancini picking a 100-mph grounder, to their numerous swinging bunts and broken bat base hits

Starting to feel like the Astros are meant to win, from Mancini picking a 100-mph grounder, to their numerous swinging bunts and broken bat base hits
Two on the road will be tough, but it's not over yet. I would be happy for Dusty Baker and Jeremy Peña is fun to watch.
Go Phillies!

Mancini was always an outfielder with the O's until this season. The O's would have used him exclusively as a DH but Trey likes to play defense. So, they played him at first quite a bit. He was always surprising with his glove. Trey is a ballplayer.

This game went the way I thought game four would go.
Mancini has played more at 1b than any other position.Split time between 1b and outfield in the early years.

Thomson overmanaged there. Should have left Wheeler in.

Alvarado has pretty much sucked this post-season.

Mancini has played more at 1b than any other position.Split time between 1b and outfield in the early years.
In Mancini's early years, Chris Davis was the O's regular first baseman.

They're probably going to win, but I hate the way they play. Leaning into pitches, hanging over the plate, etc.

Lame.
yeah. they're the only team that hangs over the plate. paging Dr. Rizzo. They manage to hit for power / extra bases and not strike out much, run the bases and field very well, and have a lineup almost entirely composed of home grown talent. not sure what there isn't to like about HOW they play. Maybe you just don't like the players personally. That is an entirely different story.

Last edited:
I’m just going by his stats and records. You can look it up

I have no idea where to find how many games Mancini played at first base 2017-19. So, where is the link you used? Thanks in advance.

cuseattle I think you will like Teoscar Hernandez in Seattle. Had a great 2021. He had some injury problems to start this past season, but still rebounded to have a solid season. I've enjoyed having him on my fantasy team at least.

This year you get Fogerty playing Centerfeld, in centerfield...

His "look at me, I can be, centerfield" grates on me that same as Springsteen's "throw that old speedball by you..."
See, see centerfield, Danny. Be, be centerfield.
Use the right terms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom