2022 MLB Season | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2022 MLB Season

That was awesome!!
Diaz with a scrubby move diving into that pitch. Ha ha
The slow-mo replay showed he directed his arm into the pitch. No big disagreement from Dusty Baker. Fighting Phils have their ace lined up for Saturday night's game!

The 'stros starter Monday night seems to be a five inning pitcher. The 'stros pen hasn't looked as good as the Phils. If the Phils starter can hold the 'stros to three runs in the first five, then I think the mo will switch to the Phils. Should be interesting,

Altuve looks washed up. Bregmen is on fire.

The 'stros starter Monday night seems to be a five inning pitcher. The 'stros pen hasn't looked as good as the Phils. If the Phils starter can hold the 'stros to three runs in the first five, then I think the mo will switch to the Phils. Should be interesting,

Altuve looks washed up. Bregmen is on fire.
"Altuve looks washed up". In the game I was watching he went 3 for 4 and smoked the ball hard a couple of times. Is Bregmen related to Bregman?

"Altuve looks washed up". In the game I was watching he went 3 for 4 and smoked the ball hard a couple of times. Is Bregmen related to Bregman?
He's hitting .171 for the playoffs with an OPS of .447. He's not running out ground balls and pop flies. He didn't cover second on a crucial play. Other than that he's looked great.

He's hitting .171 for the playoffs with an OPS of .447. He's not running out ground balls and pop flies. He didn't cover second on a crucial play. Other than that he's looked great.
Washed up? C'mon dude.

Washed up? C'mon dude.
When you're not running out balls in the World Series it doesn't look good to me. When you forget to cover second where's your head?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom