2023-24 NBA Season | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Congrats Knicks fans on your double digit victory tonight against the Raptors... yes I realize the game has not started yet but that is where the Raptors are at. What a total mess.

Have no issues with the Knicks players but man I can't stand James Dolan (I assume some Knicks fans may share the same sentiments). His lawsuit against the Raptors is just stupid... and can't make anybody in the NBA happy.

Draymond... again.
Just suspend this guy for a long time.

Draymond... again.
Bob Myers saw the writing on the wall and sprinted out of there. Klay isnt a star anymore. CP3 doesn’t fit at all. Draymond is a loose cannon. None of the high draft picks hit. Kerr looks exhausted. It’s Steph by himself and I wonder how much longer he deals with the losing until he asks to go back to Charlotte to end his career.

Draymond... again.
This is why I miss the old days. In the old days he would have to fight for this type of bs behavior and he’d stop this crap real fast.

The rats take over when you remove the threat of eating a fist

This is why I miss the old days. In the old days he would have to fight for this type of bs behavior and he’d stop this crap real fast.

The rats take over when you remove the threat of eating a fist
Ah, the good ol’ days.

1702487511975.jpeg

As opposed to what ? Modern day where idiots push old ladies onto subway train tracks ? We’re just so evolved now.
Draymond‘s pushing old ladies onto train tracks? That’s not good.

Draymond‘s pushing old ladies onto train tracks? That’s not good.
At first I thought you were trolling. But now I think you might be one of those “draymond is just so misunderstood and the refs aren’t fair to him” people

He should be forced to play for the Detroit Pistons.
I think it has to be at least 8 games.

While Jalen green seem like a borderline bust .. rockets struck gold with Tari Eason

last two games : 43 pts / 28 rebounds on 18/32 FG. 5/9 3pt FG…in ONLY 54 minutes

Giannis with a 64 burger.
The post game scenes after this game were so bizarre lol. Pacers stole his game ball, saying they took it for their rookie who scored his first career point, but he had just scored in the tournament final against the Lakers. These teams were fighting with each other all night; seems like the Pacers felt disrespected and just took the ball to be jerks to Giannis.

The post game scenes after this game were so bizarre lol. Pacers stole his game ball, saying they took it for their rookie who scored his first career point, but he had just scored in the tournament final against the Lakers. These teams were fighting with each other all night; seems like the Pacers felt disrespected and just took the ball to be jerks to Giannis.

It brings up a question I've never thought of: do they use the same ball over a whole basketball game or do they use multiple balls? I would think that a ball would get a lot of wear and tear during the course of a game. Might that impact the course of a shot or even the ability to control the ball with a dribble well?

Technically I believe it would be his first official points in the NBA for stat purposes. I believe the finals of the IST (and only the finals) do not count as part of your regular season stats. Basing this off fantasy basketball, where the final game did not count for stats, while all other games did. Could be due to the fact that the finalists would play 83 games this year if it counted?

Still seems petty. Reminds me of some game in the NHL a few years back where Grade A dick/clown Brady Tkachuk took the puck of a kid who scored his first NHL goal and left the ice with it.

It brings up a question I've never thought of: do they use the same ball over a whole basketball game or do they use multiple balls? I would think that a ball would get a lot of wear and tear during the course of a game. Might that impact the course of a shot or even the ability to control the ball with a dribble well?

I read that there were 2 balls used during the game last night. The whole thing was kind of weird, IMO. I didn't see the entire game (sounded like things got a bit chippy), but a dude who's already won 2 MVPs and a Championship really got that heated about a game ball for a regular season game in December...against the Pacers?

I read that there were 2 balls used during the game last night. The whole thing was kind of weird, IMO. I didn't see the entire game (sounded like things got a bit chippy), but a dude who's already won 2 MVPs and a Championship really got that heated about a game ball for a regular season game in December...against the Pacers?

It turned out the refs did give the Bucks the ball anyway, so it was a whole deal.

I was watching some of the game, there was a flagrant foul on Giannis about midway through the 4th quarter, things got heated. So I think a lot of this stemmed from bad feelings from that.

At first I thought you were trolling. But now I think you might be one of those “draymond is just so misunderstood and the refs aren’t fair to him” people
I’d explain my response to you because you clearly didn’t understand it, but why bother, it’s ancient history now.

It’s the all time record for the bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom