2024 Schedule | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule

here we go, he was hired first and foremost to improve the talent on the roster, that is clearly being done. Fran will need some time to grow into the HC position, which he will be given. He's a first year HC there are going to be some bumps in the road and all the first year guys aren't going to contribute right away, very few will.
There’s something behind that post, there’s a word for it

Same opponent, likely different venue.
Fenway? They really wanted to play UMass there last season from what I understand. Or are we buying them to come up here instead?

Fenway? They really wanted to play UMass there last season from what I understand. Or are we buying them to come up here instead?

Either there or the place where their top rival plays. Most likely the former.

Oh wow. That changes thing then.

My father has never been to West Point so I wanted to take him. He'd be out on Uconn. lol. Fenway may get him excited again. Yankee Stadium - please no.

Though was it a success this season? At least money wise?

My father has never been to West Point so I wanted to take him. He'd be out on Uconn. lol. Fenway may get him excited again. Yankee Stadium - please no.

Nothing finalized but there's a reason Uconn doesn't list the SU game as a home game on their schedule currently.

For Pitt and SU yes, for the Yanks, not even close.

Just take him anyways. Youll be happy you did. We occasionally go to random West Point games. It’s worth it.

I should note that if Uconns plans fall through the game will be there again but I know they are really trying for a neutral site for this.

Fran should be able to go into New England and take over recruiting there as well as he has Jersey. Not as talent rich, but Michigan seems to like it and Notre Dame.

I should note that if Uconns plans fall through the game will be there again but I know they are really trying for a neutral site for this.

Yeah I don't think there's any chance it's a Uconn home game. It's either going to be a neutral site game or it's not going to be on the schedule and we're going to have to fill another game.

Yeah I don't think there's any chance it's a Uconn home game. It's either going to be a neutral site game or it's not going to be on the schedule and we're going to have to fill another game.

I think there's definitely chance, Uconn needs the game 1000%, it's gonna be played for sure.

There’s something behind that post, there’s a word for it

Says the person who thinks this isn't a rebuild. With an easier schedule, improved talent, and a non rebuild, going 6-6 is a step in the right direction? And why are you two negative nellies concentrating on the bad? The schedule is setup for 8-4. Why assume that won't be the case?

Ah man, was really looking forward to a West Point trip. Bummer.
When's the lax team there next?

I think there's definitely chance, Uconn needs the game 1000%, it's gonna be played for sure.

If this game ends up a Uconn home game, then the game currently scheduled against them on the road in 2027 either has to be a neutral site game or wiped from the schedule. There's no way we are playing a 5 game series against them with them getting 3 home games to our 2.

Ah man, was really looking forward to a West Point trip. Bummer.
When's the lax team there next?

Mens lax always plays Army at home as the game is always in february so playing at West Point is a non-starter for Cuse. So right now its never.

If this game ends up a Uconn home game, then the game currently scheduled against them on the road in 2027 either has to be a neutral site game or wiped from the schedule. There's no way we are playing a 5 game series against them with them getting 3 home games to our 2.

That game will be at Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom