Addazio reporting us to ACC... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Addazio reporting us to ACC...

lets be a little honest here, if it was the other way and instead of ED it was some . . . . . QB from CMU (or BC) who threw a late body slam, out of bounds tackle followed by a 2 handed shove to another guy there would be plenty in these parts calling for a suspension

that said, Mahoney knows how to move the ball against Clemson

if an opposing QB did that to one of our DB's i would shrug my shoulders meh. it's football. as for the shove; meh, that stuff happens all the time. rolls reversed it's much ado about nothing. Dungey isn't going to be suspended for a shove that's for sure.

Addazio reminds me of the fat little kid in 3rd grade who threatens to turn you in to the hall monitor

Let's be honest, would you, a big bad Defense player want your coach reporting the incident to the Conference for investigation? Seriously, You got beat up by their QB? A sophomore that is still underweight?

Now that Addazio has had his media say and (hopefully) someone has talked sense into him, does he really want the fact that hi defense gets beat up by an underweight QB?

And I haven't even got started on the fact the defensive player held ED down or the bench clearing. In Addzzio's case, he is best served if he lets sleeping dogs lie.

I thought I saw a punch behind the main action. Not Graves - errr Dungey.
I thought I had seen this too. Closer to the stands than the main melee. The guy had a towel and his number was in the 30's..

Article and comments make it look like there will be something from this

My guess Dungey gets a game and Witke is off sidelines remainder of season

With that said I hope we appeal and BC gets slammed for instigating and those that left the sideline get suspensions too

With that said I hope we appeal and BC gets slammed for instigating and those that left the sideline get suspensions too

No appeal if there's a suspension. Save him for the games we have a better shot at.

A game for a late tackle and a shove to a kid who basically got on top of him when he was on the ground seems extreme. No punches, no cheap shots, no injuries caused...I don't see the big deal. It was just a bunch of shoving.

Damn well better not be any suspensions from this. OK, ACC, let's see where your head is at.

Dungey was flagged for a personal foul for a late hit.

He wasn't hit with an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

He won't be suspended.

He won't be fined.

He won't have to do community service.

He won't have to pass go and collect $200.

A game for a late tackle and a shove to a kid who basically got on top of him when he was on the ground seems extreme. No punches, no cheap shots, no injuries caused...I don't see the big deal. It was just a bunch of shoving.
Agreed. If he gets a game for that, that would be a complete injustice. There were no punches thrown. It was some shoving. Addazio is such a punk. Let it go dude, you lost.

What? Dungey had a run of the mill late hit. Lol. This is becoming comical. I'll make a mortgage payment for you if dungey gets suspended.

th

No appeal if there's a suspension. Save him for the games we have a better shot at.
ED isn't going to be suspended for shoving a player that was taunting him.
The only possible issue seems to be Witke's involvement.

It would be such sweet irony if the only punishment handed down was to the BC players that left their bench to participate. The Dazzler is such a meat-headed putz.

Perhaps they review the tape and realize some BC players should have been 1) flagged for taunting Dungey, which lead to the issue, and 2) left their sideline, which I believe is an ejection.

And fines in college football? Then that would have to be coach related, not player. Is that what he's insinuating?

Baby.

EDIT: Looks like the Director of Football Ops got involved in the scrum and while not easy to view, doesn't look like he was peacemaking as much as he should have. And if that's the case, he should be suspended or fired, quite frankly.
BS He was helping theBC player from stepping on another BC player

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom