Airing Dirty Laundry... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Airing Dirty Laundry...

Like what some mentioned he turned down Miami to come here. Gotta be kicking yourself a bit as a18-19 year old looking at it

Absolutely, I would be pissed. They are a win against Clemson from being in National Championship talks and here he is...on a team...that is a home underdog to Liberty

Go on...

He promised them a program that was on the cusp of being some thing great, a team that would be playing Clemson to be in the ACC championships year in and year out.

Here we are staring at 1 win season

He promised them a program that was on the cusp of being some thing great, a team that would be playing Clemson to be in the ACC championships year in and year out.

Here we are staring at 1 win season
Doesn't every coach of every program promise something like that? I don't think they're saying, "If you come here, I promise you we'll be middle of the pack at best."

If players don’t want the team to be bad maybe they should, I don’t know, play better. Might not be the nice thing to say and I’m definitely not saying this about Nunn because it was probably just a heat of the moment post but it’s easier to point fingers.

If you’ve played on a bad team in any sport at any level the team only breaks apart if dudes start blaming others instead of being honest with themselves. If I trust Dino to do anything it’s to keep the team together.

Well goodbye then, just remember the grass is not always greener. You should commit to the school you’re most comfortable with, not the one you think will have the best record, especially if it means you’ll seldom if ever see the field.
He was sold a vision by coach babers after the 10 win season. 5-7 and 1-3 while Miami’s and other teams are all better then us rn.

He was sold a vision by coach babers after the 10 win season. 5-7 and 1-3 while Miami’s and other teams are all better then us rn.
Okay I guess about 1000 more portal entries across the country are in order then. Like I said, goodbye then. Or just sue Babers for not delivering another 10 win season. This is ridiculous.

Okay I guess about 1000 more portal entries across the country are in order then. Like I said, goodbye then. Or just sue Babers for not delivering another 10 win season. This is ridiculous.

uhm, why do you think the portal is always active?

he’s not happy with the situation and I can’t blame him

players do transfer for that. I know I wouldn’t want to keep playing if we never win. These players aren’t fans of these teams. They are sold a vision and when the vision is false then they want to leave

I think you’re all forgetting this kid is a Florida kid

he probably was a Miami fan growing up.

he’s playing in a season where his team might not get another win this season

He has to play every game without his parents in attendance.

when he looks at Miami he sees that the parents can go to the games, they are ranked 13th in the nation and on a solid upward trajectory

players do transfer for that. I know I wouldn’t want to keep playing if we never win. These players aren’t fans of these teams. They are sold a vision and when the vision is false then they want to leave
And the for the last time, transfer.
So if he transfers to Miami and doesnt play (no way of knowing that) will he be happier on a winning team while riding the pine? If so, like I said, go for it. hell, he could transfer to Liberty and be on a 4-0 Team. Maybe mommy can get a 10 win guarantee in writing from another coach.

You sound like you’d be a great team mate
Probably not. I preferred working alone

And the for the last time, transfer.

So if he transfers to Miami and doesnt play (no way of knowing that) will he be happier on a winning team while riding the pine? If so, like I said, go for it. hell he transfer to Liberty and be on a 4-0 Team. Maybe mommy can get a 10 win guarantee in writing from another coach.
You sound butthurt that someone doesn’t want to never make a bowl game and lose every week

Probably not. I preferred working alone

You sound butthurt that someone doesn’t want to never make a bowl game and lose every week
Actually, no. i would hope they want to. I ride the highs and lows of being a Cuse fan. Going to bowls has zero impact on my life. Kids are free to stay or go. wanna make a bowl, get better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom