Airing Dirty Laundry... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Airing Dirty Laundry...

He’s a redshirt frosh and getting a lot of playing time. If he wants to be a starter he needs to go earn it.

he’s too small to play safety though, his position in HS. He‘s a college corner. He might start next year but he sure wouldn’t be getting anymore time let alone starting at Miami.

Friggin play better and do something about it then. And tell mom to go plant a garden or something.
Doesn’t matter how well he plays when our offense can’t score

A shizzun ton of guessing going on in this thread...wow. I am sorry was it actually Nunn who is chatting?
No which is why this is dumb. Just a parent on Facebook

Doesn’t matter how well he plays when our offense can’t score
This attitude is exactly how teams fall apart. It’s okay to be frustrated with your teammates but it damn well does matter how well he plays regardless of how the offense does.

If the offense can only score 20 points then the defense needs to hold the other team to 19. Losing is a team effort just as much as winning is. Just how team sports work.

Welcome to professional football 2020.

when he looks at Miami he sees that the parents can go to the games, they are ranked 13th in the nation and on a solid upward trajectory

Miami is playing well behind a QB who was looked at as possible Heisman candidate after a projected transfer to OU. They may continue, but they have not developed a really good QB in quite a few years, so no one really knows what will happen there next year when King is gone. Whether they are on an upward trajectory or will just fall back to 7-5/8-4 is an unknown... now 7-5/8-4 is worlds better than 1-9/2-8/3-7...

We need Scooby and the gang to completely solve this mystery.
If not maybe these two qualify
128054.jpg

Probably not. I preferred working alone

You sound butthurt that someone doesn’t want to never make a bowl game and lose every week
Never make a bowl game?

Miami is playing well behind a QB who was looked at as possible Heisman candidate after a projected transfer to OU. They may continue, but they have not developed a really good QB in quite a few years, so no one really knows what will happen there next year when King is gone. Whether they are on an upward trajectory or will just fall back to 7-5/8-4 is an unknown... now 7-5/8-4 is worlds better than 1-9/2-8/3-7...

and they got completely curb stomped by Clemson.

Losing breeds animosity...

this is for all the people that said this season is a “throw away” year.

If winning doesn’t happen soon, these stud kids on the defense are going to be gone via the transfer portal and they will be gone quick.

Dino needs to get a handle on this team and it needs to happen ASAP
I wish some posters would enter the transfer portal.

players do transfer for that. I know I wouldn’t want to keep playing if we never win. These players aren’t fans of these teams. They are sold a vision and when the vision is false then they want to leave
This talk of being sold false visions (whatever that means) is silly. If they can't see themselves as part of the "vision " and also part of the reason this vision isn't being realized, then they need to leave, for the benefit of everyone. If they're all playing for themselves, they're not going to win much and they also probably won't taste success at any level in football.

I think we need to collectively cut this person some slack. It could have just been a moment of frustration.
Game threads are chock full of this type of lashing out.

Also, Nunn (and several other recruits) were promised something that Dino isn’t delivering on.

remember, Nunn picked us over Miami and he’s currently looking at Miami being a top 5 team in the nation and then realizing he’s on a losing team that doesn’t look like it’s going to improve anytime soon

Remember, all of us on here are diehard Syracuse fans we live and breathe Syracuse Orange.

These kids don’t see it that way, it’s a business transaction for them, they didn’t grow up watching Syracuse, many had their own favorite teams

What did he promise and what has he failed to deliver on exactly?

I don’t know that her post needs to be message board fodder. There is plenty more that can be.

Just my 2 cents

This was posted on Facebook to a far broader audience than the die hards here on the message board.

I don't see anything wrong discussing this amongst us, an interesting note from the Facebook post (which appears to be deleted), former Syracuse player Robert Drummond commented on the post and basically said do what's best for your family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom