All quiet on the CJ front | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

All quiet on the CJ front

That's 32 guys right there for the 30 available 1st round spots and that doesn't include foreign players (there are always a few drsfted) and any graduating seniors like Plumlee and Kelly from Duke. So some of these guys are going to learn the hard way that they are not 1st rounders. @nd rounders are not guaranteed any money.

I don't think leaving would be any better then staying, but at the same time staying could be a better decision then leaving.

Its one of those type of things.
CJ will make us so much better next year, and he knows it no doubt.

I don't think leaving would be any better then staying, but at the same time staying could be a better decision then leaving.
Absolutely.

imo CJ has a in control slower game and explodes when he wants to hes not like a out of control guard that has injury possibilities.

He really should come back and lead this team. It won't be a hard transition for him. Let him be one of our best isolation players out there. I can't remember when I wanted a player to come back so badly. Its been a long long time.

Chad Ford@chadfordinsider
So far, only 2 players in our Top 30 - Willie Cauley-Stein & Alex Poythress - are returning to school. That has to be some kind of record
Chad Ford@chadfordinsider 18m
Apparently underclassmen are getting the memo that next year's draft class is loaded … but it's not THAT loaded.

I think Gary Harris is only top 30 kid who is legitimately leaning towards staying that is left I hope C.J. Fair realizes the top of the draft may be deep next year, but there will still be less depth in the middle to late of the first round if he decides to stay. Shabazz Muhammad just declared shockingly as well.

A friend of mine who is affiliated with the team informed me (very, very reluctantly) that scouts have told CJ he is "guaranteed first round". He said CJ is 70-30% in favor of leaving.

I wouldn't post anything like this on here unless the information is reliable. Nothing upsets me more than mindless speculation. Everyone on this forum deserves more than that.

Either way, I wish CJ the best of luck in whatever he decides. Would love for him to stay, but he has to do what is right for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom