BC/Syracuse Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

BC/Syracuse Game Thread

Devo's driving lessons are paying dividends...everyone wants to get to the rim today.

Im telling you man, being centered in the Tao is important. I wish I was more often!

I wish sometimes we involved Roberson in the offense after all that effort he exerts - that defensive possession before the block, he probably covered more ground than most defenders would in 10 minutes of gameplay in the zone. lol

I wish sometimes we involved Roberson in the offense after all that effort he exerts - that defensive possession before the block, he probably covered more ground than most defenders would in 10 minutes of gameplay in the zone. lol

It's kind of sad that I can remind a pretty pass from Lydon to him a few games back on an easy cut, being it happens so rarely. It's a play I'd love to see more of.

Gillon has played well in the second half but Frank finally played well in the first and then gets no run in the second with a game on Monday?

Im the one guy NOT wanting the walk ons today(edit: was for betting purposes, but they covered anyhow!)...as much as I like saying the name Belbey

Last edited:
Thank you Devo...he must be working with the guards especially Battle about getting to the rim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom