Binghamton Game... | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Game...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Binghamton
Saturday, February 15, 2020 | 2:00 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | Jay Alter and Ric Beardsley

1581775255981.png

Can’t imagine this one will be close. Hope the orange defense plays well, if they give up more than 8 I’ll be a bit concerned. Hope they can get Dordevic and Cook going but overall not worried about the offense. Man Up looked like it could use some tinkering.

Binghamton lost by 8 to a Marist team that hung with Richmond, a team that hung with Maryland. Transitive property says we need to not mess around too much. I think letting in 14 from Colgate should be a wake up call for the d.

After sloppy minute or two this offense looks to be in rhythm

Porter lets in a second one off side hip level.

4-2 SU 2:00 First Quarter

Thanks for the updates. Please keep them coming..

Sloppy end to the first quarter, cause a turnover and then toss it away on the clear with ten seconds left. Ride is great, Binghamton is just getting it across. Offense having trouble with the zone defense. Binghamton goalie is starting to heat up.

Second quarter starting

Checking in. SU looks a little off on D, and Bingo gets some credit for some good D againstteh SU offense. Trimboli just scored.

We should be up more than 3.

Second line is going to cause problems for people this year. I'm pulling for Buttermore to light it up. Aviles is getting a lot of time. Dami is dressed, but I haven't seen him out there. New 2021 commit, Carter Rice, is in the dome today.

thanks for the updates. radio still wrapping up fla st game.

Great opportunity to work on the zone offense. Smothering defense

Half way through the second and Binghamton just gets off their first shot of the quarter.

Looks like Scanlan is stuck on defense

And Bing couldn't take advantage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom