Binghamton Game... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Game...

Dolan with 18 saves. Some point blank.

Seebold just beat him. 16-4.

Kim with a casual 15 yard on the run shot. Doesn’t hurt to have that on the bench

SU 17-4. The score makes it look easy, but Bingo's goalie had 18 saves. Bingo also played decent D. SU's D was overall good, but it would be nice to have Mellen back for Army.

Final Stats:

1581800483793.png

1581800515897.png

FO's: Phaup 8-10, Varello 7-9, Garlow 6-6

SU 17-4. The score makes it look easy, but Bingo's goalie had 18 saves. Bingo also played decent D. SU's D was overall good, but it would be nice to have Mellen back for Army.
Aye, considering Army is averaging 17 goals a game after their first three.

Strap in because next week will be a war, Army gas dominated all 3 opponents so far. There D has been better then expected and their O middies are all ig and physical

i can't wait til we get to face the future SPACE FORCE ! be all that you can be...in zero gravity.

I'll take a 19 goal average in the first 2 games. Offense has been fun to watch from the vantage point of my untrained eyes.

I'll take a 19 goal average in the first 2 games. Offense has been fun to watch from the vantage point of my untrained eyes.

They have looked pretty good, some concerns about what we could see against other elite teams moving forward including next week, but so far so good. Hopefully Berkman didnt tear his ACL but it looked like he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom