can you imagine what scott shafer must be thinking | Syracusefan.com

can you imagine what scott shafer must be thinking

what if the guy brought it an OC that runs the offense we want to see. who would jump to mind?

which OC went with the new coaches when they jumped ship? just going by passing yards.

West Kent
Wash St? who runs that show leach or the OC?
tulsa
Lou Tech
South Miss?
memphis/BG
Midd Tenn
Georgia State?
ECU

speaking of this how did run first Ark pass for 30 tds this year?

it feels like a documentary casting me as the middle of the human centipede

this is only the beginning of my human centipede references. bad photoshops are inevitable
I hope they are REALLY bad. I'd prefer to laugh than vomit, and realism won't lead to laughter.

th

I guess Coyle thinks

OSU DCs > Michigan DCs

even when the Michigan DC has several years of experience at HC and the OSU DC has none.

The Shafer firing was not just about the horrible decisions made on game day. Coyle and Syverud determined that a change needed to be made for several reasons and are confident that they will ultimately put in place a better coach and representative of the University. This was not that difficult a decision and many people's minds have been clouded by the emotion of the last week and the sadness associated with seeing a good man fail at a job that he truly cherished.

Don't you dare compare this to that abomination.
I was at a bar when i first saw this preview, needless to say i swore quite loudly in anger and about 20 people stared at me. I stood up and said one word... " SWAYZE". I then walked out of the bar and forgot to pay for my drink. It felt like dropping the mic.

'If I had just hired all WMU coaches, I would never have been in this position..."

I guess Coyle thinks

OSU DCs > Michigan DCs

even when the Michigan DC has several years of experience at HC and the OSU DC has none.

The difference is one proved that he just wasn't cut out for the job at this point, while the other hasn't not saying it is right, but you reference his head coaching experience as if it is a positive.

The Shafer firing was not just about the horrible decisions made on game day. Coyle and Syverud determined that a change needed to be made for several reasons and are confident that they will ultimately put in place a better coach and representative of the University. This was not that difficult a decision and many people's minds have been clouded by the emotion of the last week and the sadness associated with seeing a good man fail at a job that he truly cherished.
Put our football team in the FCS and all other sports back in The Big East. Please. If they will take us back.

i can't even imagine.

OSU will probably hire shafer and get better.

I would be absolutely livid. In fact, I am absolutely livid and I don't know shafer, supported his firing and I'm not even really down on Ash. It just seems like a process that seemed completely devoid of logic. And for that I'm depressed.

"Yes honey, I packed the spare bedroom already...hmm, did she cash that million dollar check yet?"

i can't even imagine.

He's probably thinking "I just got paid almost $4M to drive the SU program into the ground. It's better to be lucky than good. "

Or maybe that's just what I'm thinking...

i can't even imagine.

ha... just like Michigan and GROB/Shafer. Didn't work out for michigan at all but would be funny if it happened with OSU too.

Ash is bringing in some OC from the Midwest named Rim Tester.

Real football nut-hugger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom