Clemson Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread

Dribbling around the perimeter aimlessly, shot clock winding down, bad shot. Bad defense. Not looking good.

All you have to do v us is have the defender guarding the picker slide to prevent the ball handler from driving and were toast on offense

Even worse than being embarrassed. I'm bored. I can't even get mad because I have no energy watching.

Has Hopkins made one adjustment in 9 games?

Maybe we can move to the Patriot league for just one season.

Weird how every team has lock down man to man defenders

This is pathetic. Clemson is barely average.

Even worse than being embarrassed. I'm bored. I can't even get mad because I have no energy watching.

I am right there with you. My kids can't figure out why I'm not yelling at the tv.

Last edited:
Hate that bit where Coleman catches a pass ten feet beyond the free throw line. I think maybe once in his career he made a pass through to cooney along the baseline from there. Other than that, it has been entirely silly.

We need to come up with a new trick. No one is biting on the roll of the pick and roll. The just double off the pick. We keep repeating ourselves expecting a different result.

Can't imagine any recruit watching and thinking, "ooh, i gotta be a part of that."

We need to come up with a new trick. No one is biting on the roll of the pick and roll. The just double off the pick. We keep repeating ourselves expecting a different result.

And the pick is always completely ineffective. How difficult is it to be/use an obstacle? Works Against us, though. Somehow.

I am surprised my "deadline" post was a problem. Oh well, I will respect the decision makers perspective.

Same here. I don't think I've ever been this unenthusiastic watching an SU game before.

Can't imagine any recruit watching and thinking, "ooh, i gotta be a part of that."
No, but they might be watching and saying I'm better than anything SU has, I could play there immediately..

Love the "pass the ball for 28 seconds and jack up a horrible shot" offense we run.

G is our best player, but he is not a PG. We get zero easy buckets in half court. The recruiting miss on Kaleb is killing this team. Along with a few other things

edowd26 said:
This team is bad, and I am worried about post boeheim era.

I'm worried about the Hopkins Era. Not worried that we would be able to attract a great coach if we choose to.

Yeeeeeah, I think the glass half full guys need to pack it in.

Doom and gloomers win this one. No turning back now.

Last edited:
If you tried to convince me Lydon was shaving points, I'd have a hard time arguing against you.

What happened to him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom