Clemson Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread

Hate that bit where Coleman catches a pass ten feet beyond the free throw line. I think maybe once in his career he made a pass through to cooney along the baseline from there. Other than that, it has been entirely silly.

Like he's Craig Forth or something.

26 post game thread at half says it all. This is bad.

So, if we now PRACTICE only zone, that means that our offense is only practicing AGAINST zone now, right? Yet we are facing only M2M in actual games... Reason for the recent ineptitude?

We've turned into Boston College. Good grief we're awful.

NKR1978 said:
I'm worried about the Hopkins Era. Not worried that we would be able to attract a great coach if we choose to.

I'm not worried about Hop. Look, we have no point guard and no center. I'm not sure we have a point guard for next year. Should be better at center. We are not making the tournament this year. Just can't see it.

How do you get to the chat room again?

I called this early on. We have an at best, at very best, average team. And a very boring one as well.

If Battle and PC aren't studs for us next year we won't be any better. Not sure what happened to Lydon but since JB has been gone he has been a waste of space.

Those were some absolutely horrendous offensive possessions to close the H. Best part is that 1H ended and that beauty Prim Siripipat is in the studio to look at.

Last edited:
After some of our offensive possessions my son and I just look at each other and laugh, it's getting that bad. Don't second guess Hop or Pearl31 will call you clueless and then you get banned

Love the "pass the ball for 28 seconds and jack up a horrible shot" offense we run.

It's really amazing how often they do that and/or pick up the dribble so far from the basket. LOL at Joseph always wanting a screen 35ft from the basket to 'bail' him out.

4-16 from 3.

In 2016...When everyone makes 3s.

What a joke of a half. I mean what the heck do in practice to work on offense. It looks so lazy out there. The team has 1 scorer and he has to be the PG and SG.
We are suppose to be led by Cooney and G. Only G can score constantly.

I called this early on. We have an at best, at very best, average team. And a very boring one as well.
Average would be a major improvement. Average would be 9-9 in conference. I don't know if this team can win 2 conference games. Am I watching Syracuse basketball? The uniforms say ORANGE...but it bears no resemblance to Syracuse basketball.

To give grades out at the half just might be the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet. Congrats.
no our offense is the dumbest thing on the Internet, oh sorry dumbest thing anywhere

Those were some absolutely horrendous offensive possessions to close the H. Best part is that 1H ended and that beauty Prim Siripitat is in the studio to look at.

Nice call on Prim.

Don't panic. .. we have a better half in front of us. No way they keep hitting deep treys. Coleman and Roberson will control the glass

Don't panic. .. we have a better half in front of us. No way they keep hitting deep treys. Coleman and Roberson will control the glass

Oh really?

img_0309-copy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom