cooney needs his own thread after that | Syracusefan.com

cooney needs his own thread after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's regressed this season. He really hasn't improved much since his first year.

This is little league stuff out there by cooney today

I just don't understand the drifting thing on his shot. He's had five years in the program. It is obvious to even a casual viewer that when he goes straight up with his shot, he hits it more often than not, and when he drifts it rarely goes in. If the casual viewer can see this on tv, then of course the coaching staff notices it. Yet, for 4 years now he cannot seem to simply elevate straight up on his jumper. It makes no sense to me - either the staff isn't constantly on him, working with him to go straight up, or Cooney is rejecting the coaching and doing his own thing.

He even got a sympathy call or would've turned it over dribbling shortly after.

I think Cooney is not playing loose.
I was at the NC State game and he looked really tight and overly serious before the game. Very serious game face the whole time.
G on the other hand looked very loose before the game and look at the game he had.
I think Trevor is just forcing things too much these last few games and it's in his head

Killed by like 17 boards and TC shoots like 4-16, 2-10, no chance to win

I just don't understand the drifting thing on his shot. He's had five years in the program. It is obvious to even a casual viewer that when he goes straight up with his shot, he hits it more often than not, and when he drifts it rarely goes in. If the casual viewer can see this on tv, then of course the coaching staff notices it. Yet, for 4 years now he cannot seem to simply elevate straight up on his jumper. It makes no sense to me - either the staff isn't constantly on him, working with him to go straight up, or Cooney is rejecting the coaching and doing his own thing.
The form on his jumper is simply not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors