Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I have family in the south that routinely post the 10 day forecast. KILL ME NOW. I'm comfy no matter the temp - until it hits 90 and above. Cuse is a GOOD place to be an athlete.
I've lived in 10 states including Florida and California. Florida is a swamp and California, well ... California is California. I'd take Syracuse over both of them.

I've lived in 10 states including Florida and California. Florida is a swamp and California, well ... California is California. I'd take Syracuse over both of them.
I’ll take Cuse over Cali but not over Florida … Cali is way too expensive.

The visual effect when they install those blue seats will be even more impressive, at least that’s my opinion from looking at renderings of new seats in dome.

If this current trend continues and actually pans out, they may regret reducing capacity. But, yeah it will look amazing.

Nah. If seats were to become “more valuable”…it’s a huge positive.

For the ability to charge more per seat, sure. For attracting recruits that like playing in front of a bigger crowd? Probably not.

For the ability to charge more per seat, sure. For attracting recruits that like playing in front of a bigger crowd? Probably not.
If it’s 45,000 in a Dome, it will be louder than 125,000 outdoors. Won’t matter in the slightest. Full Dome is just as impressive as any other venue. And I bet most coaches would agree with me.

If it’s 45,000 in a Dome, it will be louder than 125,000 outdoors. Won’t matter in the slightest. Full Dome is just as impressive as any other venue. And I bet most coaches would agree with me.
Cool.

The visual effect when they install those blue seats will be even more impressive, at least that’s my opinion from looking at renderings of new seats in dome.
How many recruits are there!? Looks like 5 tables of about 15 each, that's 75 seats to fill with coaches, families and players. Don't most players come alone?

CA5055B0-BC64-493A-8CE3-F1FE440DEF14.jpeg
King not concerned at all about the weather.

I can attest to this I went to my first open air stadium last year and I was like yea the atmosphere is great but the dome is soooooo much more electric ! I really sat there like this is it?

Last edited:
Valid point about NFL teams. 3 to 4 years playing and living in the cold makes you hearty and prepared for the league.
Yeah it usually leaves these opposing fans silent, they don’t know how to clap back after that.

Someone remind CJ that we play in a Dome. Oh, and the #1 team in the country plays in Michigan...outside.
Absolutely.

I know not everyone is crazy about X, but all that aside, it’s pretty important that we all get involved on the social spaces. Coach Fran even told us to.

Lots of negative recruiting going on against us from rival fan bases, it’s good to be out there countering them and making noise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom