Devin Leary injury updates (Out for season) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Devin Leary injury updates (Out for season)

I'm half expecting Leary to come out and play. Sure, he'll have a peg leg, but I'll be darned when he's out there for warm ups.

But OttoinGrotto, you protest, that doesn't make any sense! He was in a sling, clearly it's an upper body injury. Why would that result in a peg leg?

And the answer, sports fans, is that football is weird. Gotta watch out for weird stuff.

It happens.

Also, Leary hae an eye patch on. It's hard to see at first, but the camera for the TV broadcast catches it just right. Yes, he was a peg leg, and he's wearing an eye patch under his helmet.

Also, he has a parrot on his (non-throwing) shoulder. It's big. Colorful. Loud. Those beedy little eyes kinda freak me out.

But OttoinGrotto, you exclaim, are you saying that Leary is a pirate? Or is starting Halloween early and is dressed as a pirate?

And I say, whoa, that reminds me, check your kid's Halloween candy for drugs. Even though it's a horrible business model to indiscriminately give drugs away for free to children that you can't even identify because they're in costumes, there are some screwed up people in this world that are just smart enough to not get high on their own supply, but just dumb enough to blow their inventory on some kind of ugged up marketing scheme around Halloween that has a 0% ROI.

Also, I'm available to adjunct business courses whenever you want, Syracuse University.

Remote only. I'll Zoom the Hell out of those students' education tho.
An eye patch AND a peg leg? Shiver me timbers.

I'm half expecting Leary to come out and play. Sure, he'll have a peg leg, but I'll be darned when he's out there for warm ups.

But OttoinGrotto, you protest, that doesn't make any sense! He was in a sling, clearly it's an upper body injury. Why would that result in a peg leg?

And the answer, sports fans, is that football is weird. Gotta watch out for weird stuff.

It happens.

Also, Leary hae an eye patch on. It's hard to see at first, but the camera for the TV broadcast catches it just right. Yes, he has a peg leg, and he's wearing an eye patch under his helmet.

Also, he has a parrot on his (non-throwing) shoulder. It's big. Colorful. Loud. Those beedy little eyes kinda freak me out.

But OttoinGrotto, you exclaim, are you saying that Leary is a pirate? Or is starting Halloween early and is dressed as a pirate?

And I say, whoa, that reminds me, check your kid's Halloween candy for drugs. Even though it's a horrible business model to indiscriminately give drugs away for free to children that you can't even identify because they're in costumes, there are some screwed up people in this world that are just smart enough to not get high on their own supply, but just dumb enough to blow their inventory on some kind of ugged up marketing scheme around Halloween that has a 0% ROI.

Also, I'm available to adjunct business courses whenever you want, Syracuse University.

Remote only. I'll Zoom the Hell out of those students' education tho.
*beady

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I had endzone seats for that game. The fumble happened right in front of me. Very disappointing loss.

I was there. Worst dome moment

I was at the KO Classic the week before so thankfully I missed that day. Would have been on my worst moments for sure.

There would probably be my initials and birth year on the facing of the upper deck where I jumped.

I had endzone seats for that game. The fumble happened right in front of me. Very disappointing loss.
I was so excited for that season, and invested in that team… the moment that two-point conversion happened, it felt as though I had been stomach punched and kicked in the nuts all at the same time.

I was so excited for that season, and invested in that team… the moment that two-point conversion happened, it felt as though I had been stomach punched and kicked in the nuts all at the same time.
That game may have been the beginning of Coach P's What games that he was so famous for!

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom