friggin uconn | Syracusefan.com

friggin uconn

Colorado isn't good. UConn has the talent to compete with most teams -- I don't see them beating Kansas though. Just not a good matchup for them with Kansas' size. The problem with Colorado all year is they can't play 40 minutes of good basketball.

The fact is -- UConn hasn't played a "good" team since SMU beat them by 26 3 weeks ago. Kansas is a different animal from what they've seen.

National Championship, who knows what they do this year, and the #8 recruiting class coming in. I see its quite rough in the AAC.
Ollie is an elite recruiter, no doubt about that, he can get whoever he wants to go there. But believe me -- UConn fans aren't pumped that they have Thursday night 9PM games against Tulane.

I'm not gloating, I hate Uconn and had them picked to lose today. Just pointing out the ignorance that said they were cooked and irrelevant and a mid major.
The "shine" from the name will wear off eventually. The program is clining to Ollie at this point. If he ever left for anNBA job -- they'd be in trouble

I'm not gloating, I hate Uconn and had them picked to lose today. Just pointing out the ignorance that said they were cooked and irrelevant and a mid major.
Suuuuuuuure

a-husky-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

Listening to people around here you thought they would have been 6 feet under by now.
LOL it takes time. This year they had to resort to bringing in 5th year guys. That is not the sign of a strong program. One, maybe. Two? Not so much. Let's not also forget they needed a 60 footer to keep their hopes alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
UConn is tough to come back on because they don't miss FT's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom