2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
uhhhhh... is it just me... or...

who was in charge of choosing the blue?

-544be95c0faf96eb.jpg

-794dd95de3a846b3.jpg

Before:
Syracuse Fans: "We need an IPF"

After
Syracuse Fans: "Its too Small", "It's too Plain.:, "There's no Balcony", "Where will the lift fit", Where will the goal Posts go", "The color of the blue is askew"

Jesus - THIS GETS ANNOYING

Before:

After
Syracuse Fans: "Its too Small", "It's too Plain.:, "There's no Balcony", "Where will the lift fit", Where will the goal Posts go", "The color of the blue is askew"

No need to bring the Lord into this Mr. Heater.

I believe the color deserves a hearty laugh. It was clearly a mistake.

But a mistake I could care less about. And I believe if you read my posts word for word without making up words in your head, you would see that I didnt complain about it in anyway shape or form.

Good day.

CusefanATL said:
No need to bring the Lord into this Mr. Heater. I believe the color deserves a hearty laugh. It was clearly a mistake. But a mistake I could care less about. And I believe if you read my posts word for word without making up words in your head, you would see that I didnt complain about it in anyway shape or form. Good day.

I think I read somewhere that the dome is getting new turf. We might be seeing a preview of the design in the IPF. Also, in other photos it doesn't look that dark.

No need to bring the Lord into this Mr. Heater.

I believe the color deserves a hearty laugh. It was clearly a mistake.

But a mistake I could care less about. And I believe if you read my posts word for word without making up words in your head, you would see that I didnt complain about it in anyway shape or form.

Good day.

The blue that is currently in the dome is not the same shade of blue used on our uniforms. If anything, the dome is wrong.

It is that picture, it looks more blue in other pictures I've seen. Also the dome turf is really worm and the blue is tad light for my taste.

Hey at least it's not ALL blue and there's some orange in the IPF. Baby steps...

That looks bad ass. I'd love it if those were our new colors. Basketball already lost the blue and I haven't missed it. If I could have em switch to this and never see a blue uniform again, I'd be totally fine with that.

I also love the goal posts suspended from the ceiling ... who needs a goal post anyway? Serves no purpose and is always a safety hazard.

uhhhhh... is it just me... or...

who was in charge of choosing the blue?

-544be95c0faf96eb.jpg

-794dd95de3a846b3.jpg

Looks like a jacked up camera filter because that orange is off as well. The center S might be black outline but the end zones are decidedly dark blue

When I see these images I think Midnight Football. Crank the tunes. Ball!

That looks pretty bad a$$. All I know is it's a huge improvement from what they have been doing. I am sure recruits will love it. I wonder what kind of plans they have for the walls? Some schools hang up their banners with HOF players, retired numbers, bowl games, etc. I'm an hoping for some decoration like they did with the Melo Center. That's looks really good with what they just did over there. I assume the cost is basically nothing in the large scheme of things.

That looks pretty bad a$$. All I know is it's a huge improvement from what they have been doing. I am sure recruits will love it. I wonder what kind of plans they have for the walls? Some schools hang up their banners with HOF players, retired numbers, bowl games, etc. I'm an hoping for some decoration like they did with the Melo Center. That's looks really good with what they just did over there. I assume the cost is basically nothing in the large scheme of things.

Looks like pretty standard Hockey Arena type netting is going up to me.

Imperial Orange's idea from the other thread about having Borkowski do some giant banners would be really sweet.

Before:

After

Forgot one. "how they gonna practice punting on fourth and 3 from the opponents 35 yard line and we are down 6 with three minutes to go . How we gonna practice our punting?"

Before:

After

Where's the pylons?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom