IPF turf | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

IPF turf

No need to bring the Lord into this Mr. Heater.

I believe the color deserves a hearty laugh. It was clearly a mistake.

But a mistake I could care less about. And I believe if you read my posts word for word without making up words in your head, you would see that I didnt complain about it in anyway shape or form.

Good day.

Id be shocked if it was a mistake, I am sure it's what they wanted. Between designers, university reps, I would imagine they got the color they wanted.

You guys are forgetting that the Dome is getting new turf this year. And its supposed to be the same turf as in IPF. So if you like it you will be happy next fall

untitled.png

I like the shade of blue.. matches the padding on the walls.

Id be shocked if it was a mistake, I am sure it's what they wanted. Between designers, university reps, I would imagine they got the color they wanted.
i wouldn't be surprised to see darker blue make its way into everything

You guys are forgetting that the Dome is getting new turf this year. And its supposed to be the same turf as in IPF. So if you like it you will be happy next fall

I havent heard that, but hope so. the dome blue is way too royal blueish.

But I hope, as someone pointed out earlier, that it was some shoddy filter in the picture. Because those "professional" pictures by syracuse.com look 10000000x worse than our uniforms. I hope we never become black and light orange.

View attachment 32153

I like the shade of blue.. matches the padding on the walls.

That pictures does look more blue than the syracuse.com ones.

And this is a nitpick here, but you realize that the blue in your pic is significantly darker than the pads right?

I havent heard that, but hope so. the dome blue is way too royal blueish.

But I hope, as someone pointed out earlier, that it was some shoddy filter in the picture. Because those "professional" pictures by syracuse.com look 10000000x worse than our uniforms. I hope we never become black and light orange.

Then you would have to change our name to the Halloween school, Princeton.;)

That pictures does look more blue than the syracuse.com ones.

And this is a nitpick here, but you realize that the blue in your pic is significantly darker than the pads right?

I really don't think it is. In the pics you posted the pads looked black also. Really think it all has to do with how the pics were shot. This one is a Syracuse.com pic also.

The Dome will be getting this much better darker blue color shortly. I always thought the Dome endzone blue was too light. The dark blue makes the rest of the turf look sharper.

The Dome will be getting this much better darker blue color shortly. I always thought the Dome endzone blue was too light. The dark blue makes the rest of the turf look sharper.
that bright blue seems a little 80s.

sincerely, mr blackwell

The IPF blue looks like navy blue in person; not sure why it's so dark in the photos.

I'm sure the netting it to keep Lax balls from denting the insulated wall panels above the CMU walls.

Soon after Manley was converted, a couple of the walls were damaged by lacrosse balls. And those walls are concrete block. SU's going to be more careful with the new building.

Anything is better than gray.

I'd like to see black make its way into the color scheme as the third color with white. I saw a Cuse beanie the other day that was black with a block S outlined in orange and a ring of orange trim at the bottom of the beanie, it was pretty slick.

Anything is better than gray.

I'd like to see black make its way into the color scheme as the third color with white. I saw a Cuse beanie the other day that was black with a block S outlined in orange and a ring of orange trim at the bottom of the beanie, it was pretty slick.

I disagree.

I love our gray uniforms! with either blue or orange helmets. We looked AWESOME vs ND. Got lots of comments from friends in Atl how awesome the uni's were.

I hate the white uni's and the white helmets. And for the love of Floyd Little we need orange pants. and orange in the blue uni's.

Completely agree...SU's color is navy blue, the current dome end zone is more like Florida Gator blue imo.

Completely agree...SU's color is navy blue, the current dome end zone is more like Florida Gator blue imo.
Its like how the old LAX jerseys had super light blue and all the other sports were navy...always pissed me off.

That looks bad ass. I'd love it if those were our new colors. Basketball already lost the blue and I haven't missed it. If I could have em switch to this and never see a blue uniform again, I'd be totally fine with that.

I also love the goal posts suspended from the ceiling ... who needs a goal post anyway? Serves no purpose and is always a safety hazard.
I wonder if the Dome could do this as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom