JB has spoken | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

JB has spoken

Nobody has to agree with Mali's decision. But everybody should respect his right to decide for himself.

Don't agree with him? Too bad. It's not about "you." Have some class, wish him good luck, thank him for his contributions to the program, university, and community, and support him the rest of the way.

It's sour grapes because almost EVERY SINGLE PLAYER who has left not named Carmelo he's had a snarky comment to make. At least Mali thinks is sour grapes.

Not true. He was fine with Flynn, Waiters and MCW leaving and they happen to be his highest draft picks not named Carmelo.

How do you know he's talking bout JB's comments? Mali, who replied to Ennis, has been complaining for days about bitter fans. Its just as likely that Mali is talking about you as it is that Ennis is talking about JB. You don't know.

Also many of the people on twitter aren't real SU fans they are just trolls who need a life.

How do you know he's talking bout JB's comments? Mali, who replied to Ennis, has been complaining for days about bitter fans. Its just as likely that Mali is talking about you as it is that Ennis is talking about JB. You don't know.

If I was forced to guess, I would say Ennis might be talking about JB (who knows), and Mali is talking about fans. I do agree, most likely talking about Brian though.

I think JBs point resonates to the extent that promises don't mean much at this point...you see teams go up there without a clue sometimes, still deciding at the last moment. Unless you're one of the first few picks, you aren't locking yourself in due to how things may play out with trades, etc. I wouldn't have an issue telling a kid we were going to pick him though - I'd tell a bunch. The more that are hanging out at my pick that my team is pretty high on drafting - the better it is for my job!

That being said, Mali seems to gone through the process the best he could, and his information says he should go...can't fault him for that. Hopefully it works out for him! Although I REALLY think he should have come back, and I don't think anything JB said this time was overly offensive...he could have cooled it a bit on Ennis, but he more or less right (assuming he was thinking he'd go top 10).

I also can't fathom his measurables are as high as they are though.....I thought the kid was slightly more athletic than some, but he never seemed like a combine conqueror type. That confuses me a tad.

Even if he isn't talking about Jb's comments, its not the end of the world. Your a borderline prospect, if people want to be critical of you leaving early, let it go. I'm sure there are 20 other kids who are being attacked on twitter, and they aren't letting it get the better of them.

If I was forced to guess, I would say Ennis might be talking about JB (who knows), and Mali is talking about fans. I do agree, most likely talking about Brian though.

I think JBs point resonates to the extent that promises don't mean much at this point...you see teams go up there without a clue sometimes, still deciding at the last moment. Unless you're one of the first few picks, you aren't locking yourself in due to how things may play out with trades, etc. I wouldn't have an issue telling a kid we were going to pick him though - I'd tell a bunch. The more that are hanging out at my pick that my team is pretty high on drafting - the better it is for my job!

That being said, Mali seems to gone through the process the best he could, and his information says he should go...can't fault him for that. Hopefully it works out for him! Although I REALLY think he should have come back, and I don't think anything JB said this time was overly offensive...he could have cooled it a bit on Ennis, but he more or less right (assuming he was thinking he'd go top 10).

I also can't fathom his measurables are as high as they are though...I thought the kid was slightly more athletic than some, but he never seemed like a combine conqueror type. That confuses me a tad.

What do I have to do with anything, I don't even have a twitter account.

Even if he isn't talking about Jb's comments, its not the end of the world. Your a borderline prospect, if people want to be critical of you leaving early, let it go. I'm sure there are 20 other kids who are being attacked on twitter, and they aren't letting it get the better of them.

You read the twitter feed of all these other players?

Maybe Mali reads this board. I know several players have.

I think what bothers him is that people who claim to be Syracuse fans aren't rooting for a Syracuse player to make a life changing amount of money.

Maybe Mali reads this board. I know several players have.

Maybe he does, but its a public forum, where we talk about sports, its not like I am attacking him on twitter, or stalking him.

I think what bothers him is that people who claim to be Syracuse fans aren't rooting for a Syracuse player to make a life changing amount of money.

Where did I ever say I was rooting against him?

So people are rooting against you, it happens. Many people hated Jordan, people around Baseball despise Bryce Harper, you can't let people get the better of you.

Then how can you say "I'm sure there are 20 other kids who are being attacked on twitter, and they aren't letting it get the better of them."

Because other teams fanbase have rabid fans, I am sure there are other kids who are going through the same thing.

So people are rooting against you, it happens. Many people hated Jordan, people around Baseball despise Bryce Harper, you can't let people get the better of you.
He is entitled to post his thoughts. Just like you are. And the thoughts he is sharing is about what people said about him. I'm sure he is not accustomed to nitwits making definitive statements about what he should do in his life. It is after all, his life. If he came back and suffered a career ending injury, no one that is posting would do a thing for him. Not a thing. Or he could possible make 7 million by going pro right now. his life. He wants to tell people to shut the about his life decisions, I'm not going to say he shouldn't.

Brian buddy the decision has been made by Malachi Syracuse fans should circle the wagons behind the decision and not criticize it.
I didn't think it was right weeks ago but it isn't my decision and I support the kid and think its good because he got the info last weekend and decided to sign with an agent.
Criticizing the decision still is pointless. I trust the kid more than any of us.
Even if he doesn't make it and I think he will it was his right and the kid owes us fans nothing.
You need to chill.

Not true. He was fine with Flynn, Waiters and MCW leaving and they happen to be his highest draft picks not named Carmelo.

So if you're top 10 then fine you can go, everybody else is sour grapes? He knows he can't say something about these guys because it would be more ridiculous than it already is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom