Jesse Edwards Out For The Season | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards Out For The Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever is not true We've had some darn good centers over the years
I mean it was sort of a joke, but over the past 15 years our best centers always seem to get injured or in Fab's case he was suspended.

Tough tough loss. Most important player on the team. Jesse covered up a ton of bad perimeter defense and offensively was a monster.

Frank can dunk, but he doesn't have Jesse's hands, instincts, or moves around the basket.

TNIAAM posted a pic of how the left wrist injury occurred:

1363536237.0.jpg

JAB!

Tough tough loss. Most important player on the team. Jesse covered up a ton of bad perimeter defense and offensively was a monster.

Frank can dunk, but he doesn't have Jesse's hands, instincts, or moves around the basket.

Frank has been getting better. The problem is that he's probably going to top out at 20 minutes a game due to foul trouble.

well we won last game with like 6/6 out of the centers.. some teams you dont need much to win, some you do. Sideba might be able to give you 5 min a half or 5 a game in one shot.. might be able to do that but not 2 games in a row so many unknowns.

I have faith in Frank.

If JB moves Jimmy over for the majority of coverage at the 5 he should be fired imo

That won't happen Benny Williams ie Cousin It is unplayable.

Frank and JBA will be OK. Both guys might burn through all 10 of their combined fouls most nights mind you.

edit- Oh yeah we have Sid.

This isn't bad it doesn't change outcomes from likely wins to likely losses. Just sucks to not get to watch arguably our best player finish the season.

Any football players available? Does Shrader have any game? How about Garth Barclay 6'7" 290 lbs.

I have faith in Frank.

If JB moves Jimmy over for the majority of coverage at the 5 he should be fired imo
Never say never with JB but highly doubt he does that. He treated the 5 position in the last game well with Jesse having an off day/serious foul trouble. Didn't go to Jimmy for more than half a second.

Cuse basketball has actually had really good injury luck the last few years
Compared to what? Between 1976 and Arinze's injury (35 years) we had 2 scoped knees to Louis Orr and Leo Rautins. They didn't miss much time. Since AO there's been quite a few. I'd have to look it up but Sidibe every year comes to mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors