Jesse Edwards Out For The Season | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards Out For The Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for Frank…..and then Jimmy playing all the backup 5 minutes.

Benny covers the difference at forward.

Like, I'm fairly confident Frank can hold down the fort (fouls notwithstanding) defensively and on the glass, but man we're losing such a key element of what had become an ultra-potent offense

edit: and the only way we were beating decent teams was by scoring 85+, which now becomes much less doable

Last edited:
Only if Jimmy plays Center. Otherwise Frank will slide in at the 5 with Sidibe backing him up.
Cole played center a bit last game. Or Saturday. Can’t remember now

We haven't had any injury issues all season outside of a little here and there. We were due.

This is why you have depth.
If you have depth at a position, the players who don't start will transfer. I know that JB should play the bench more, but this is a challenge that programs face these days.

If you have depth at a position, the players who don't start will transfer. I know that JB should play the bench more, but this is a challenge that programs face these days.
Forget about depth at a position.
we had 8 players that could actually play.

most big boy programs don’t have that no matter what spin you hear.

Anyone listening to that joke Pauly downplaying the Jesse loss? Jc, how is this dude on the radio?

Well, we weren't honestly that good this year anyway.

I really really really hope he comes back, because he could be truly elite next year.

Or he could play pro ball in Europe.

I guess we'll find out whether him getting unfairly criticized in nearly every post-game press conference this year has any bearing on his decision.

Well, VT is not going to know what the Orange are going to throw at them.
Jessie was our big advantage over VT. We are going to have peace together minutes at the five and hope Symir and Benny can give us quality minutes.

This sucks, but I believe in Frank and I think our offense runs best with Symir in. Hopefully if we go small ball we can really score, we are going to need to.

Well, we weren't honestly that good this year anyway.

I really really really hope he comes back, because he could be truly elite next year.

Or he could play pro ball in Europe.

I guess we'll find out whether him getting unfairly criticized in nearly every post-game press conference this year has any bearing on his decision.
Jessie is going nowhere.

Well, VT is not going to know what the Orange are going to throw at them.
GIF by IMDb

Sorry to hear. The big guy was really holding his own despite last game. Give credit to their big man for taking it to us. Jesse's a stud and I hope he crushes it again next season.

Frank is making strides each game and he will take advantage of his minutes. He fights hard for every rebound and contests shots, dunks with authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom