Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is guaranteed, however, I have received some news that makes me think that he is returning.
Excited Lets Go GIF

make it stop road trip GIF

Nothing is guaranteed, however, I have received some news that makes me think that he is returning.

I wish the portal and draft deadlines were more in sync, but otherwise, this seems like a case of the available process working well.

On the fence. Get evaluated. Get your feedback. If you come back, come back to a great situation and give yourself a chance for success next year and move up.

Here is what I haven't seen. And maybe one of you have. But has anyone seen where a team has brought Judah in for a workout? And the thing is, teams bring kids in even if they aren't interested just so the guys they do like can have someone to work out against. But I have yet to see any team bring Judah in.

Here is what I haven't seen. And maybe one of you have. But has anyone seen where a team has brought Judah in for a workout? And the thing is, teams bring kids in even if they aren't interested just so the guys they do like can have someone to work out against. But I have yet to see any team bring Judah in.
That is an interesting take, didn’t sound like he did any interviews either, right?

With so many unknowns it could also totally be a dumpster fire, but would be nice to have the talent to dream big again.
we really don't have much evidence of how autry and co are at game-management - which is very important

this season will be huge ...if red is a good "game coach"...the orange really will be back...if not, the leash will shorten

we've seen that guys like hopkins can be good recruiters but poor in-game...and we've seen calipari and K struggle with rosters of 5 stars

but having judah back will be huge, if true

Last edited:
This was as of May 11th and according to this, he didn't have any. They are not always publicized but word usually trickles out.

we really don't have much evidence of how autry and co are at game-management - which is very important

this season will be huge ...if red is a good "game coach"...the orange really will be back...if not, the leash will shorten

we've seen that guys like hopkins can be good recruiters but poor in-game...and we've seen calipari and K struggle with rosters of 5 stars

but having judah back will be huge, if true

All of that is true. It’s just nice to be able see a path to being good from a talent perspective, as opposed to the last few seasons where our ceiling felt really limited.

While there is a lot of mystery to what to expect success wise next year and disappointment is always a possibility I do get a chuckle out of we might just be a tournament team if Judah returns comments.

Talent doesn't equate to production but we've had good teams with less on paper talent than what this group will look like "on paper" if he returns.

Judah returning plus all the additions and returnees should be a good team. This would be a team that has the juice to be a protected seed as their ceiling while being a tourney team talent wise hands down.

We will just see if Red can manage and effectively convert talent to cohesion and production. Judah returning certainly gives him a lot to work with.

While there is a lot of mystery to what to expect success wise next year and disappointment is always a possibility I do get a chuckle out of we might just be a tournament team if Judah returns comments.

Talent doesn't equate to production but we've had good teams with less on paper talent than what this group will look like "on paper" if he returns.

Judah returning plus all the additions and returnees should be a good team. This would be a team that has the juice to be a protected seed as their ceiling while being a tourney team talent wise hands down.

We will just see if Red can manage and effectively convert talent to cohesion and production. Judah returning certainly gives him a lot to work with.
Agreed. Time to get back to focusing on seeding and NCAA tournament regions and locations. Been too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom