Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i stuck up for you. this is 100% on jim though. kadary not liking it at cuse is a "im not going to throw the hof coach under the bus line." i don't believe that excuse for a second and it flies in the face of logic. this kid would have stuck it out here and been a draft pick next year if jb started him like he deserved. the other excuse is a huge facade.
I have heard from very good sources that that isn't true. He was unhappy here. And it wasn't just about pt. On the woman's team, starters are leaving. It isn't just about pt. It's about green grass.

It could also be "not playing time" but be because of how Boeheim spoke about his decision to not play Kadary more to the press.

Regardless, having this kind of thing happen is disastrous to the program. Even if they bring someone in from the portal who's just as good, they'll get like 10 minutes a game the first 50-60% of the year cause the zone is hard to learn, and then they'll be stuck behind Joe cause Joe's the starter and that's that.

Then Joe will be entrenched as a three year starter and the dude we got to replace Kadary will almost certainly be disgruntled by a lack of playing time. Wonder what the portal rules will be next year?

And Benny will probably be one and done so wasting this year is just freaking brilliant.

It's 2021, you can't be making the best player sit and wait, trashing your guys to the press, embarrassing guys with the permanent quick hook, and (presumably/possibly) being just as much of a jerk behind the scenes.

Boeheim is reaping what he sows. But he doesn't care cause he'll get to coach his two sons on his way out the door, so that's fun.
This is spot on.

1617119604257.png

We need a 3 who can alleviate pressure D by bringing it up and getting us in sets. Todd Burgan, Eli, even Marek at times this year. Joe does not have a good enough handle in my opinion, he scares me when teams pressure him.

Don't need to. It's basic common sense. People are transferring out of schools looking for more minutes. This would be the last place to come for backcourt minutes.
Only going to be so many chairs, some very good players aren’t going to find exactly what they went looking for.
Let’s just wait and see how this shakes out.

That's exactly the issue. There is no game changer guard coming here. May pick off a supplementary piece but there is no savior PG coming. Joe and Buddy for 35+ is the backcourt period. To think otherwise is pie in the sky stuff.
That’s what JB wants apparently

And not for nothing, JB has let the kids do whatever the heck they want his whole boat.

Let's not start getting picky here all of a sudden.
That might have been an order from above JB. I agree with you that historically worrying about that stuff has not been in JB's wheelhouse.

All of these things can be true-

1- We don't know the exact reason he is transferring, as there could be many, all personal to the player and with this unique year, the reasons players leave are even larger.

2- This sucks. A lot. Really high potential player who imo really got me excited for next year.

3- All year a significant portion of fans saw his ability so it was frustrating at times when he was not playing compared to someone who cannot do what he can do.

4- How are 1 and 3 related? Who knows. But they both can exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom