LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

Oh, ACC Media Days are coming up. LeQuint needs to be there, I don’t care if he can’t practice until mid-August. Just to stick it to the judicial board fascists ;)
JJ power back and blocker. Maybe STs too.
Rather then a guy like Rhino blocking, let's have the power back in the line-up.
That creates another option for the offense.

Suspension was retroactive to spring and summer, has to do some community service
Is that true or speculation? He was there for the full spring semester. Are they giving him the credits?

I’m not sure why, but I felt pretty confident he was going to be reinstated during the entire process. I think it’s because of all the social media activity from people who were closely related to the program, that I don’t think would’ve said much if they thought the issue was dead. The entire free lequint movement made me think that some people knew that we had a real shot at getting it over turned.

I’m not sure why, but I felt pretty confident he was going to be reinstated during the entire process. I think it’s because of all the social media activity from people who were closely related to the program, that I don’t think would’ve said my they thought the issue was dead. The entire free lequint movement made me think that some people knew that we had a real shot at getting it over turned.
And there was zero for the university to gain by that punishment. They took a beating and I heard behind the scenes the phones and emails were going off the hook in support of LA. I’m surprised it happened this quickly but I think SU was done with their beating

I do wonder if there will be a statement regarding the reduction of the suspension from SU. It seems like some type of gag order agreement has been reached as LAs attorney said they will not further comment on him being reinstated.
Both parties indicated that there will be no further statements made on this issue. I'm sure that's part of the mutual agreement. The university also cited federal student privacy laws.

1e1kmb.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID IDIOT
This board rules!
giphy (1).gif

I didn’t read 80 pages and I’ve been spending my summer drinking beer on lakes, so apologies.

It sounds like it was a student body (?) that originally suspended him? Or, was it some court that oversees student affairs? Not sure what would be worse given what I have seen about how terrible this original decision was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom