Locker Room | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Locker Room

I just can't stop watching this. After so many ups and downs over the years it was a beautiful feeling walking back to the car after the game. Finally. And it was a full moon or pretty damn close to a full moon last night. The weather, the tailgate, the game and the speech. Could not have asked for a better day all around. More please

Home games, the cheerleaders should have the dome sides yell "whose house"'while the other side screams back "Our House" instead of that "Go" then "Cuse" or whatever it currently is.

Great idea - how about every time we kick off when the band drum line starts beating the drums combined with the student section they yell on the drum beat "Whose House" and in between the drum beats the fans yell "Our House"?

The cadence picks up speed until we kick that would be a new tradition for our school and we wouldn't need any signs by cheerleaders after a few games...because it's what we would all do naturally!

The few times that I've been able to see video of the team running out of the tunnel at the start of the game, I've noticed that Sean Edinger is right at the front. Edinger is also standing next to Dino in the locker room.
Wonder if that's just a coincidence or if he has some kind of seniority.
He looks like a really intense guy. No smile at all during Dino's speech.
Maybe it's just that nobody wants to mess with the S&C coach who is a member of the national karate team.

The few times that I've been able to see video of the team running out of the tunnel at the start of the game, I've noticed that Sean Edinger is right at the front. Edinger is also standing next to Dino in the locker room.
Wonder if that's just a coincidence or if he has some kind of seniority.
He looks like a really intense guy. No smile at all during Dino's speech.
Maybe it's just that nobody wants to mess with the S&C coach who is a member of the national karate team.
Always good to have S&C coaches that are out of their GD minds. Him and Sobol are very, very intense.

This is the first time I've seen Dino so animated. He has a calm sideline demeanor, but I love seeing how much he's into the team and games. He's all in. Fuente, in his interview, was clearly distracted by the noise from the SU locker room. That was cool. What an amazing win with huge upswing potential. Thank you Dino et al. It was special for us as well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom