Locker Room | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Locker Room

I literally can not stop watching this. I had an early morning meeting, and made everyone watch it from my phone. I have another meeting later that I'm going to go in early, and have it pulled up on the big screen. Football fans or not, everyone is loving this.

One of my researchers just popped his head in and said "SU pulled out that win eh? That was huge!"

He taught at SU back in the day, but any time I've tried to start up a convo about SU athletics, he never seemed interested. He's interested now, baby!

I've stopped drinking coffee in the morning. I now just watch this twice and I'm ready to steamroll through the day.

I just put up bigger numbers lifting. I watched the video right before my workout.

On Sunday, I built our dream home one-handed. I watched the video when I woke up.

Scott Shafer was pulling bulldozers down 81. He was seen watching the video on Sat night.

Dino Babers has put his incredible stamp on this program and its fans.

This is going to be fun.

I've watched it too much today. Just got the 2 year old all fired up jumping around. She has no clue what she's watching.

So good.

And we REALLY need new locker rooms. It looks like we packed everyone into a microwave.

You keep waiting for 1960s songs and dancing...

The only bad part about this win is that we have to wear those platinum jerseys with the orange helmets all the time now.

If that's the trade-off though, I'll take it.

72487660.jpg

Whose House, not Who's House, dammit!

Who’s vs. whose
Who’s is a contraction of who is or who has. Whose is the possessive form of who or which. Think of it this way: If you were to replace it with who is or who has, would its meaning change? If no, you want who’s. If yes, you want whose.

Here are a few examples of the words used correctly:

Celebrity birthdays: Who’s another year older Jan. 11? [OC Register]

Who’s Renting What on Netflix? [World’s Strangest]

Whose ass should I kick at ping-pong? [Warming Glow]

I am convinced this really is an idea whose time has come. [FDL]

Who’s vs. whose
Who’s is a contraction of who is or who has. Whose is the possessive form of who or which. Think of it this way: If you were to replace it with who is or who has, would its meaning change? If no, you want who’s. If yes, you want whose.

images.jpg

Great idea - how about every time we kick off when the band drum line starts beating the drums combined with the student section they yell on the drum beat "Whose House" and in between the drum beats the fans yell "Our House"?

The cadence picks up speed until we kick that would be a new tradition for our school and we wouldn't need any signs by cheerleaders after a few games...because it's what we would all do naturally!

YES!

Who’s vs. whose

Probably good to know if tshirts come about :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom