Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread ... No Howard today

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a foul. Lydon went straight up. F these refs. Seems like a common theme in this **** conference.

BTW, ya'll do know Miami is the 13 ranked team in the country. JB called them the best team in the ACC coming into the season.

And we r playing them on the road. Which I'm hot about starting conference play with 2 on the road.

BTW, ya'll do know Miami is the 13 ranked team in the country. JB called them the best team in the ACC coming into the season.

And we r playing them on the road. Which I'm hot about starting conference play with 2 on the road.
Miami won't make it to the Sweet 16.

Good thing Mal can do something out there and keeping us close. Last 5:00 of 1H and this current 2H has been some of the worst basketball I have ever seen. Joseph, Silent G, Roberson have been dreadful in the 2H. Joseph is horrendous.

CuseHulk said:

We were ranked 14th once also.

Miami figured out once you make it to conference play, hand checking is allowed once again

U don't know basketball.

BTW, Funny u always come around and post when Syracuse is losing. Where were u when we won Atlantis ? Hmm.

Funny how you come into the game threads at times when people are guaranteed to be on edge, and try to pick fights. Troll.

Miami figured out once you make it to conference play, hand checking is allowed once again

This game has little to do with the refs. We shoot from the outside constantly. When they blitz/trap/jump a ballhandler or pick 'n roll our shaky handlers shine.

Funny how you come into the game threads at times when people are guaranteed to be on edge, and try to pick fights. Troll.

The Opposite. I want people to calm down. Don't instant react and post.

Lydon made a nice pass but if u watch Hop he was going nuts he passed up two wide open shotd

Kids are toughing it out...we have issues but the team's heart isn't one of them...

I don't know - we're getting beat to a lot of loose balls. Wish we were more aggressive on some of these.

Way off.

Lydon is so afraid to shoot it's sort of comical at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom