NBA Playoffs | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

His shotmaking is the best I've ever seen. Ever.

Jordan of course a better scorer but Stephs shots are ridiculous degree of difficulty and he drains them.

image.jpg

Guy is unreal. Best and most exciting player in the league and it can't argued. Westbrook? Stop.

You know who really lost tonight? The Cavs.
Assuming the Warriors beat SA -- OKC's not beating GS, OKC's already overachieved in SA series -- Cavs and Warriors would be must-see TV. Glad Curry's back for a number of reasons, including it eliminates the excuse that he was out if GS loses either the division or league finals.

Curry makes GS that much better and while it wouldn't be no layup, the Cavs are highly capable of taking down GS. It just became more difficult, though.

Man, I love the NBA.

Golden State, who im told would still win like 60 games without Steph should not be losing to Portland.

Let's not act like they didn't almost lose Game 2 at Oracle either.

Kenny Smith just outlined 2 examples of what it's like to play with Steph and how you're going one on one every time with no help because everyone focused on Steph. He didn't even show the Green rim to rim fast break dunk where the entire Blazer team followed Steph to the 3 point line.

I'm being a little over dramatic but I will never think Klay or Green are Top 10 players and this series vs Portland without Steph just made it clearer for me. Almost lost Game 2 at home. Lose Game 3 on the road. Start off Game 4 down 16 before Steph comes in. A team with 2-Top 10 guys shouldn't need Steph Curry to rush back from an injury because they are struggling with Portland.

Refs are awful both ways. Portlands crowd is straight up psychotic.

Also, how stupid was Livingston.. Way to think about your team man.
You realize HCA is biggest in basketball than any other sport right? Teams don't play as well on the road than they do at home.
Portland is a great home team. Golden State has 3 top 15 players.

Golden State, who im told would still win like 60 games without Steph should not be losing to Portland..

Did anyone say this? If so, they're out of their mind. But I don't think I've seen it.

Edit: Also have to say, I didn't watch the game and I checked the box score; Draymond was 5-9; 21 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 7 blocks, 4 steals. That's supposed to be an argument against him?

Last edited:
Did anyone say this? If so, they're out of their mind. But I don't think I've seen it.

Edit: Also have to say, I didn't watch the game and I checked the box score; Draymond was 5-9; 21 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 7 blocks, 4 steals. That's supposed to be an argument against him?
Kenny Smith ran through multiple plays at halftime showing how Curry gets Klay and Draymond one on one chances every time down with no help along with open shots all day. Trust me, if Steph didn't play last night, the series is 2-2 and GSW is lucky they won Game 2 and wouldn't be down 3-1. If Klay and Draymond are Top 10/Top 15 players, tell me how, with two Top players like them and the insane supporting cast GS has, that they would be in a dogfight with Portland? I've watched this series, Portland moves to the WCF if Steph doesn't come back. Their confidence level after jumping out 16-2 and winning Game 3 was next level and I don't know that GS minus Curry could've stopped the bleeding.

Kenny Smith ran through multiple plays at halftime showing how Curry gets Klay and Draymond one on one chances every time down with no help along with open shots all day. Trust me, if Steph didn't play last night, the series is 2-2 and GSW is lucky they won Game 2 and wouldn't be down 3-1. If Klay and Draymond are Top 10/Top 15 players, tell me how, with two Top players like them and the insane supporting cast GS has, that they would be in a dogfight with Portland? I've watched this series, Portland moves to the WCF if Steph doesn't come back. Their confidence level after jumping out 16-2 and winning Game 3 was next level and I don't know that GS minus Curry could've stopped the bleeding.

I don't think both guys are top 15 players. I think Dray is clearly better than Klay and one of the 10 or 15 best players in the league and one game isn't really going to change my mind on that.

I don't think there's any question Steph gets everyone on his team better looks. That can be true and Draymond can still be one of the 15 best players in the league.

I don't think both guys are top 15 players. I think Dray is clearly better than Klay and one of the 10 or 15 best players in the league and one game isn't really going to change my mind on that.

I don't think there's any question Steph gets everyone on his team better looks. That can be true and Draymond can still be one of the 15 best players in the league.
That, I will agree with. Not going to agree he's Top 10 or 15 but just outside that in my view.

Live in Los Angeles...As I was watching the OT, was thinking of the $$ going down the drain for the NBA. It was, what, 1 AM on the east coast?

The start times are great for ME..so I'm happy about it, but I don't understand not overlapping these games a little.

Live in Los Angeles...As I was watching the OT, was thinking of the $$ going down the drain for the NBA. It was, what, 1 AM on the east coast?

The start times are great for ME..so I'm happy about it, but I don't understand not overlapping these games a little.

I'm on the east coast, so I'm with you, but it was a 7:40 tip last night in Portland right? It's hard I think to justify starting a playoff game much earlier than that for the local fans.

I had such a huge argument with my brother about Draymond vs Klay. For me, it's not really that close. Klay is a real good player but Draymond is so versatile and can do almost anything.

Klay made 276 three pointers this year. I'm not saying he's better than Dray, but if Steph weren't alive, people would be talking about Klay as the greatest shooter of all time. He's never shot under 40% from three for his career and has made more than 200 3pt FGs in each of his last four years.

Would you consider Dray better than Ray Allen at his apex? That's basically what the question is, except it should weighted towards Klay because of how important the three point shot is now.

I think Draymond went from underrated to overrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom