NC State attendance | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Do people actually do watch parties for week 6 away games? Other than maybe going to a buddies house to hang out for a few hours i can't imagine going to a planned even for it.
when I lived in Portland there was a group called Stumptown PDX where they'd do a watch party for every football game (or atleast most?)

I would tend to agree higher up, but I figured the first two rows would be okay. I had to purchase 12 seats and did not want them spread out among one row.

Yep I sit in row A in the 200's and I think they're pretty great seats. good sightlines and can feel the game atmosphere.

My buddy is a couple sections over in 246 but back underneath the overhang and they're not great seats at all. He does have a few kids though and they have about 3 rows all to themselves every game so he seems to enjoy it enough

In my opinion the 200 level seats are the absolute worst seats for Football

The only bad seats in the house
I think they're OK if you're towards the front, but I don't know how people don't get claustrophobic who are towards the back and have that overhang above them the entire game.

I think they're OK if you're towards the front, but I don't know how people don't get claustrophobic who are towards the back and have that overhang above them the entire game.

I was in 209 for a few years. Surrounded by students and the band. Right above the tunnel. Saw down the SU sideline and good angle of the field.

It's not as bad as you think but I can see it being an issue if you're claustrophobic.

I would agree if your up high underneath the overhang, destroys the crowd atmosphere. I think the first few rows lower level end zone are the worst for viewing.

Yeah I hate how you feel unconnected to the dome in the seats that are under the overhang

I’ve never sat in the 200s not under the overhang for football

Personally I love my seats in 127

Thank god some of you love sitting in the 100s otherwise it would look pretty strange on tv - like someone pulled the dome pants down unexpectedly.

But its not on the decline this year attendance is way up over the last couple seasons pre covid.

I think NC State will have a better crowd than LSU which looked full for the most part and was announced lower than I expected.

But its not on the decline this year attendance is way up over the last couple seasons pre covid.

I think NC State will have a better crowd than LSU which looked full for the most part and was announced lower than I expected.

Our "nosebleeds" are premium seating in most stadiums in the country. Perfect view of the game.

If I were a UT fan I feel like $400 would be worth it for that game and atmosphere.

I am wondering, the family section has been completely empty this year, as in 0 people. I think those seats are held out for family purchase, that doesn’t happen.

Nothing wrong with being a bunch of drunks. As long as we behave.

Our "nosebleeds" are premium seating in most stadiums in the country. Perfect view of the game.

If I were a UT fan I feel like $400 would be worth it for that game and atmosphere.
I would pay 400.00 for SU in the National playoff. Nothing else, But I do not have money to burn, I guess if your in the upper tax bracket it’s not a big deal.

Had very good friends that had tickets low in 249, they loved their seats.

Nice! I moved down to 249 from 325 this year.. And essentially have 6 seats for the 4 of us as no one has sat in the two seats next to us yet this year. Solid section with a good group of STH it seems!

Used to sit in 303, far right side, absolutely the best deal in P-5 football. Like 125/ticket and 100 donation? It was amazing

Edit, maybe it was 225 a ticket, regardless, it was a stellar deal for amazing seats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom