NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curbelo was great last year as a freshman, but was injured a large portion of the season and when he has played he’s been garbage. Underwood is doing his team no favors playing him this many minutes.

Houstons style is definitely a problem for them.
Yeah Houston has a couple of bigs that can battle Kofi. I like Houston's PG (Shead) but their issue is they lack depth. Of course they need to get by UAB tonight.

Close game for the de-generates.

Arizona up 20 against Wright St with 49 seconds to go... line of 21.

He’s that dude running pick up at LA fitness that for some insane reason thinks he’s good.. takes the ball coast to coast everytime … bricks the lay up, gets ripped or packed… and yet blames you for not hustling after his misses

Is there an NCAA rule that the coach’s quarter-zip pullover has to be completely zipped?
Who walks around that way?

Yeah the whole starting 5 can shoot threes. But they are very undersized down low.
Are they? According the lineups at the beginning of the game, they go 6'10" 250 lbs and 6'9" 245 lbs. Seems like decent size to me.

Iowa state turnaround really is pretty wild. Great defensive team, but doing what they can to keep lsu in it at the line.

Usually when SYR is not in tourney I mope through it and not engaged. But I admit I am enjoying the tourney immensely.
I think with Rutty, Yukon and Kentuck gone that makes it more palatable, now if Duke and Auburn got booted, even better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom