NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeSousa was like, "I could take this charge, or foul...I'll move a bit and foul."

Chattanooga +250 is a horrific loss my lordddd

Ugly win for Illinois, but survive and advance.

Illinois got lucky with not getting called for blocks

How bout those two points Chattanooga didn’t get on that goaltending in the first half that apparently isn’t reviewable? Haha

Duke isn't good. Ooooookay.

Actually, three weekends in March DO tend to define a conference. Almost no one remembers what happened during the regular season.

They do remember what happens during the NCAAT.
Spot on

Also I bought back into my survivor pool and picked Illinois if that isn’t obvious. Can’t wait for another Midwest school to ruin it!
Man… selfishly I am alive still, but I feel bad for Chattanooga. They deserved it.

as someone who needed Illinois to just win as the 8th leg of my still alive 9 team money line parlay .. I just want to say HATE isn’t a strong enough word for Curbelo .. a solid 1-7 from the field with 6 turnovers from your pg.. so I look up his stats and he’s a 34% shooter from the field (not from 3) .. and a NINETEEN percent shooter from 3.!! How does a team that’s is one of the better in a so called stacked big 10 have someone who is basically JBA running the point !!??

Man… selfishly I am alive still, but I feel bad for Chattanooga. They deserved it.
No they didn’t .. they were just as bad.. you just expected less out of them .. had they played 1/2 decent they win going away

as someone who needed Illinois to just win as the 8th leg of my still alive 9 team money line parlay .. I just want to say HATE isn’t a strong enough word for Curbelo .. a solid 1-7 from the field with 6 turnovers from your pg.. so I look up his stats and he’s a 34% shooter from the field (not from 3) .. and a NINETEEN percent shooter from 3.!! How does a team that’s is one of the better in a so called stacked big 10 have someone who is basically JBA running the point !!??

The strange thing is that the announcers seemed to want to heap praise upon him

He forces the action!

It seemed like every time he did something it just involved dribbling really hard toward the rim, jumping, and then throwing a ball that got deflected. Sometimes it would work out, sometimes not. Mostly seemed like luck though! lol

How bout those two points Chattanooga didn’t get on that goaltending in the first half that apparently isn’t reviewable? Haha
They also could have called several technical fouls on anorexic Blake Griffen

I think if Duke runs into Texas Tech in the Sweet 16 that will be the end of the road for them.
I think davidson could be a problem. If they shoot it well.

LSU & Iowa st is brutal to watch.

Just started watching, seems like a high scoring affair.

So far I just see people walking around since tuning in. Not much basketball.

He forces the action!

It seemed like every time he did something it just involved dribbling really hard toward the rim, jumping, and then throwing a ball that got deflected. Sometimes it would work out, sometimes not. Mostly seemed like luck though! lol
It was because his plus minus was good .. and it had nothing to do with him .. you know who else forced the action.. wait for it…………………………

Hitler

Arizona has a cake bracket.
Villanova and Tennessee are both capable of giving them a battle. Villanova maybe less so as they're a little on the small side but their players are tough as nails and they have several dudes that can stick threes. Tennessee has been flying under the radar all year. Have no idea how they're a 3 and Dook is a 2.

He forces the action!

He made some good plays but some passes were forced. Like a bounce pass into the paint to your massive center isn’t a good play when two guys are around the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom