NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke isn't good. Ooooookay.

Actually, three weekends in March DO tend to define a conference. Almost no one remembers what happened during the regular season.

They do remember what happens during the NCAAT.
The ACC was bad this year regardless of what happens this month haha I don’t care what people remember about this season

Would be a shame if the Big 10 lost their regular season and tournament champion in the first round.

As long as Purdue survives (for gambling purposes) I am fine with the BIG losing every game.

46-43 at the under 8 time out.
"This comes down to whoever has it last. They're just trading baskets!".
Adjusts set to make sure it's the 2nd half.
Someone please take Reggie out back.

Plummer for Illinois seems to be playing basketball. Everyone else on Illinois is just, just...I really have no idea what they're doing. Aimlessly bouncing a ball and throwing it wherever they feel like it in the moment?

Plummer for Illinois seems to be playing basketball. Everyone else on Illinois is just, just...I really have no idea what they're doing. Aimlessly bouncing a ball and throwing it wherever they feel like it in the moment?
Couldn’t agree more. Wonder if they realize if they lose their season ends?

Blown 1&1 followed by a blown chippy.
Does UTC want this?
Should have been up 20+ in the first half now doing everything you CANT do as a underdog down the stretch haha

Illinois is so stupid. Have an AA big inside and every shot seems to be a 3.

Illinois is so stupid. Have an AA big inside and every shot seems to be a 3.
That was a great look. But they also don’t have anyone to help him rebound. It’s odd.

Combined these two teams have to have set some sort of record for jumping in the air and then figuring out what they want to do with the ball...

Also I bought back into my survivor pool and picked Illinois if that isn’t obvious. Can’t wait for another Midwest school to ruin it!

That number 5 has the worst shot I’ve ever seen in D1 bball.. a five footer has zero chance going in..he plays so terribly and nonsensical that it actually is confusing the mocs

Some really needless idiotic fouls in this game.

Some really needless idiotic fouls in this game.

I feel like there hasn't been a posession yet in the second half where at some point I didn't utter to myself, "what the **** was that guy doing?"

Oh btw that breakaway dunk by C-S-F with 3 seconds left covered the spread. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom