NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 31 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sun March 31

Has Tennessee played any zone? Too late now but seems like it would’ve been worth a shot. I just started watching closely.

This is exactly why I don’t think Purdue has a remote shot either against UConn. Their guards are too small and not physical enough.

Purdue/Tennessee feels like an Outback Bowl matchup that you’d half-watch while doing other things on New Years Day afternoon.

Dalton missing some good looks. Some bad d by Purdue not understanding their game plan not totally hedging these screens.

This is exactly why I don’t think Purdue has a remote shot either against UConn. Their guards are too small and not physical enough.
I’d expect Purdue to get some friendly calls and Clingan to be in foul trouble early.

Not the game to showcase it today, but if they were to win I expect it’s because they shoot the sht out of the ball like they did most of the year. For whatever reason Smith has passed up a lot of open shots today. Purdue is a better shooting team than UConn. Best in the country at 41% from 3.

Genuinely happy for Purdue if they pull this off. They are a great basketball fanbase who has suffered for a long time. Plus I still think they are the only team that can beat UConn right now and save America from this living nightmare.

Last edited:
I’m really happy for Purdue and their long suffering fans. 44 years is a long time. They’ve won 11 Big 10 titles during that time but always struggled to advance in the tourney.

Last edited:
Zach Edey drops the intense F bomb in post game interview.

It was with the CBS sideline guy - they showed it later on TSN in Canad-- was the bomb shown on CBS?

I’m very curious to see what a UConn/Purdue line would be right now? Is it something like UConn -7.5?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom