No posts yet about the Kansas game going down to the wire. | Syracusefan.com

No posts yet about the Kansas game going down to the wire.

Well those were two beautifully executed alley oops. I guess that's a good way to not have to make a true play in the half court.

Wiggins is starting to put it all together. That could be scary.

Now if Kansas squeezes by OKS who has been playing with 6 guys (Stevie Clark was booted in February for 2nd arrest) for two days will that be enough to make them the #1 #1 seed? lol

Don't go 2 for 1 and take a rushed shot. Instead, waste the whole clock, take a bad shot and give Kansas the last shot.

The Big 12 loves overtime games this season

How did Wiggins get away with that foul vs Nash on the baseline right in front of the ref. Totally held him and stepped on his leg, an ala carte foul with two violations.

How did Wiggins get away with that foul vs Nash on the baseline right in front of the ref. Totally held him and stepped on his leg, an ala carte foul with two violations.
Kansas seemed to get away with a lot...wonder why

kansas getting favorable calls down the stretch of a close game, never seen that before. oh wait yes i have, in every close game kansas plays.

That sucked. On top of seeding implications, our watch spot here in Nashville is the official spot for Cuse and KU watches. Throughout the Duke-SU/Kansas-Texas game all the Kansas fans were pissing and moaning about us getting the sound on for our game, then all cheered when Boeheim got ejected. I will do everything in my power to make sure that they do not get audio for the second half of their game tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom