Oshae "Malachi Richardson" Brissett | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae "Malachi Richardson" Brissett

Probably, due to the 3 point shooting ability.

Really can’t see how he’s not back anyway though.

Right now Brissett is better st everything than marek other than passing, and I really don’t see any of that changing. Brissett is already an elite rebounder and close to an elite offensive player (when he figures out how to make layups he’ll basically be there). Marek is not.

I would assume he’s back as well, and can’t wait to see him next year, with both another year of development and a much more balanced team around him.

He was pretty good. He is the worst close in shooter I’ve seen at Cuse. Even the people watching with me were like “what’s he doing?”

He was pretty good. He is the worst close in shooter I’ve seen at Cuse. Even the people watching with me were like “what’s he doing?”
It looks like he sees Wilt bearing down on him.

It looks like he sees Wilt bearing down on him.

To me, it seems like he just guesses during his gather whether or not he'll draw a lot of contact or no contact, and he somehow manages to guess wrong 80% of the time. He'll have a relatively straight forward layup and triple clutch it, like Shaq is in front of him and Mutombo is behind him, or he'll run face first into the Great Wall of China and shoot as if he's alone on a fastbreak.

let me preface this by saying I'm just bustin' your chops.
that said...
that post stopped being amusing in probably 2009 or so
Don't worry, it will come back around.

He is so strong. He fell on his coccyx/hip... Shook it off. Fell again on his back... Didn't even touch it or rub it. I was amazed.

I have a really good feeling that he’ll come back. As someone who worked with Oshae in the classroom this year (PM me if you want details), I got the sense that he is grounded and focused on the bigger picture.

I also think he’s made some close friends with Howard Washington and Elijah Hughes. I doubt he leaves now.
Not to nitpick but he went to HS with HoWash

I like the optimism but marek is not and will never be near the player Brissett is. Brissett makes next years team a national championship contender. Marek makes it a solid tourney team.

If Marek gets stronger and more aggressive on offense, I'm not so sure. Different player but also super talented. Give more offensive options for a kid with that passing ability plus a summer in the weight room and look out.

Sooo...mixed feelings on how good he was tonight.
Of course. God forbid a kid play well, and lead us to victory. Some fans would rather all of SU's potential early draft entries play terribly, but expect SU to still win.
I hope the kid leads us to the FF, leaves and makes millions.

Favorite all time player along with G, Hak and Kueth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom