Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Because they can’t handle criticism.

They shouldn't have to. They provide us with a gift that we would not otherwise have. I see no reason to criticize the bearer of the gift, especially since it has been verified that his source is 100% legit. If people like you and the others (Walsh) ruin it for the rest of us by making it unpleasant for our sources to post here, YOUR presence is a negative I could do without. Choice between negative nitwits and a poster that tried to keep us informed is an easy one for me.

They shouldn't have to. They provide us with a gift that we would not otherwise have. I see no reason to criticize the bearer of the gift, especially since it has been verified that his source is 100% legit. If people like you and the others (Walsh) ruin it for the rest of us by making it unpleasant for our sources to post here, YOUR presence is a negative I could do without. Choice between negative nitwits and a poster that tried to keep us informed is an easy one for me.

I don't really follow all these threads but how is it verified as legit?

I don't really follow all these threads but how is it verified as legit?

1572571087357.jpeg

Bees said he doesn't know who Bulldog is but he does know who the source is and it is 100% legit. Bees would likely be in a position to know and if he says legit, its good enough for me.

The poster has revealed his Identity and source on this board. You just need to be an addict and read everything to know.

Longtime, no post...

Saw someone earlier (Tom I think) ask where our class would rank if we land IJ. Based on the 247 class calculator, we'd shoot up to 6th, a hair below Virginia.

Go away. Look at this jabroni's "post-to-like" ratio.

If you care about receiving feedback on recruits, on this forum, please refrain from bashing the messenger who is sharing what he/she heard through their contacts. Otherwise, this forum sends messages that tend to push away recruits and their families as well as to reduce the amount of feedback we are able to read here.

minionorangegiphy.gif

Okay, so two weeks out our staff knew we were toast with Andre, right?

Seems like we at least feel okay about this one two weeks out. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, don't think I've posted anything in this thread up until now, but thanks to all the insider folk for the updates. No worries if he ends up going elsewhere; we appreciate what you guys do here regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom