Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Our coaches (especially football) follow a lot of players on social media that they never land

Although now the discussion has turned to who Isaiah follows ...so my point is moot

What about the Instagram?
Not sure if our coaches use it much from what I've seen. They all seem to use twitter. I did just notice he follows Nate Oats on the gram though.

With all this said, it doesn't look like IJ is super active on social media either at least not since he announced his top 3. A few IG posts and that's it.

Disregard earlier post about no cuse connection. Gmac follows on Twitter and buddy/eli/bg follow him on IG. He doesnt follow any back though.

None of this matters all that matters is if he picks us or not...not who he follows or any of that. I don’t see a connection with how a kid commits with all of this.

There isn't much else to talk about and my source has been quite!

I know I’ve sounded pessimistic lately and I really don’t mean to...I’d love for this kid to come to Syracuse. He would be a force down low and an offensive threat. I just think the wind doesn’t swing in our direction...I suppose there is still a chance he comes here but with Quade, bazley and other unlucky events occurring I try to temper my enthusiasm mostly because it sucks to follow and get all excited only to be completely disappointed...I’m hoping I am surprised this time around with some good news

The social media is just one data point in a slew of data points people can contemplate if they choose to. How you weigh that data point is up to you. It could mean everything or absolutely nothing. Personally I don’t think it means anything. If he was active that would be one thing, he isn’t. Twitter for coaches is the equivalent of leaving a business card. Not surprisingly he has collected a ton of “business cards” being a 5 star.

I don’t check the Crystals at all, just what peeps here say about em. But it HAS to be quiet on IJ’s front if there haven’t been balls dropping. He gave his timeline after all visits...I assume there is normally shiny ball action.

I don’t check the Crystals at all, just what peeps here say about em. But it HAS to be quiet on IJ’s front if there haven’t been balls dropping. He gave his timeline after all visits...I assume there is normally shiny ball action.
Yeah the next week will be telling in that regard and that’s truly the only time you should pay attention to the meth ball.

thinking cuse wont be the choice here. I was starting to talk myself into the possibility of him picking orange but I'm doubting it again. Not sure if we ever really had any steam here but it would be nice if we had some updates on this. Such a quiet recruitment for a big 5 star guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom