Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

giphy.gif

Yup starting to leak. Ok well let's see if we go for a plan B or just move to 2021. To bad, would have been a huge addition. Wonder if we will try and get in on someone late who isnt signing until the spring or a Marek type.

Yup starting to leak. Ok well let's see if we go for a plan B or just move to 2021. To bad, would have been a huge addition. Wonder if we will try and get in on someone late who isnt signing until the spring or a Marek type.

I think we are done. We were just after him because he was a blue chipper. My guess is we will let the young guys develop.

I never would have guessed UK if that’s what it ends up being here... I don’t wear orange glasses in any regard, but I truly thought his relationship with his dad and their bond was going to outweigh everything here. His dad wanted SU badly. But his dad isn’t playing here I guess. Usually the “family element” trumps everything when making a decision. This may be the outlier unfortunately

I’ll never understand Kentucky when there’s only one ball.

They get so many of the top kids, at this point the percentage has to be going down of how many actually make it.

Personally I think Newton has as much or more upside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom