Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

lol the Mich sour grapes is hilarious... was just emailing with a cousin (Mich alum) and he assured me that Tyus' "daddy" is controlling everything and won't let Tyus go where he really wants - that's the only reason we got him.

lol the Mich sour grapes is hilarious... was just emailing with a cousin (Mich alum) and he assured me that Tyus' "daddy" is controlling everything and won't let Tyus go where he really wants - that's the only reason we got him.
Sometimes a parent helps with recruiting, sometimes not (Bryant).

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall much, if any, negative remarks from our fan base (at least on this board) leaving disparaging remarks towards Tyus when he committed to Michigan. Most all of us were stunned and very disappointed, but that is it. The remarks that have been made by Michigan fans so far have been absolutely classless. Fine to fire them at us, but not at a young man and his family who are only trying to make the best decision for his future. But then again, they have Harboff as the face of their athletic program so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Welcome aboard, Tyus! It will be great to see you in ORANGE!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall much, if any, negative remarks from our fan base (at least on this board) leaving disparaging remarks towards Tyus when he committed to Michigan. Most all of us were stunned and very disappointed, but that is it. The remarks that have been made by Michigan fans so far have been absolutely classless. Fine to fire them at us, but not at a young man and his family who are only trying to make the best decision for his future. But then again, they have Harboff as the face of their athletic program so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

If the same situation played out where he de-committed from us and verballed elsewhere, I'm sure some SU fans (probably not from this board) would unfortunately send some equally classless posts to Battle on Twitter. There are bad fans everywhere.

I was watching the Espn fab five documentary the other day , and they were mentioning how Michigan alums were sending players nasty racial letters, telling them how they were a disgrace to the university, calling them the n word, it sounds like they have some really nasty alumni out there.

I was watching the Espn fab five documentary the other day , and they were mentioning how Michigan alums were sending players nasty racial letters, telling them how they were a disgrace to the university, calling them the n word, it sounds like they have some really nasty alumni out there.

I don't think the alums were sending those letters. I think it was random people.

mamba and Bamba is a must have

And then we should immediately extend an offer to this guy as Dome PA announcer to make sure we get the pronunciations right.

mushmouth.jpg

Tyus Watch: The Day After

After having slept on it and having seen that Tyus is still all-in, the Orange faithful should still be flying high.
Only 15 more months, or so, until he suits up in Orange.

Can we get a daily update for the next 15 months?

Dead serious.

You can't look at what Duke has coming in each year and expect us to be ranked ahead of them. We might be, but as excited as we are to be getting a top 20 player, they are getting 3 top 10 guys every year with top 40 fillers. I think we will be competitive with the best in the country, but with Duke and Kentucky getting monster classes every year, we are unlikely to be ranked ahead of them preseason for the foreseeable future.
No doubt! Duke is on a mega swing lately, even for a blue blood not named Kentucky. They will be formidable for yearly despite their early entries. Ugh, not liking not having JB to face MK after three years.

No doubt! Duke is on a mega swing lately, even for a blue blood not named Kentucky. They will be formidable for yearly despite their early entries. Ugh, not liking not having JB to face MK after three years.
Especially when you consider the fact that Duke is the heavy favorite to land Harry Giles, too...

And then we should immediately extend an offer to this guy as Dome PA announcer to make sure we get the pronunciations right.

mushmouth.jpg
Love Mushmouth and the Cosby kids. Too bad anything Cosby will never see the light of day ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom