Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Upon Further Review (ESPN 97.7) just said Battle will be on the air tomorrow afternoon. Didn't say what time.
Biggest takeaways:
-he stepped back from Michigan because he made a promise to his mother that he would finish the recruiting process.
-he wants to help JB win another title.
-he says he can play either G but also said he likes to have the ball and score or find teammates.
-says he feels very comfortable with Hop and that Hop will be a great HC
-when asked if he will stay with Cuse, he said "it's finished, done deal"

Tyus was very positive and we'll spoken. It was a short interview but from this and the others I've seen, he seems to be very even keeled with business mentality. Excited about the player and person coming our way.

Biggest takeaways:
-he stepped back from Michigan because he made a promise to his mother that he would finish the recruiting process.
-he wants to help JB win another title.
-he says he can play either G but also said he likes to have the ball and score or find teammates.
-says he feels very comfortable with Hop and that Hop will be a great HC
-when asked if he will stay with Cuse, he said "it's finished, done deal"

Tyus was very positive and we'll spoken. It was a short interview but from this and the others I've seen, he seems to be very even keeled with business mentality. Excited about the player and person coming our way.

Thanks for summarizing for those of us who couldn't catch the segment!

Especially when you consider the fact that Duke is the heavy favorite to land Harry Giles, too...
Where ever he goes, it's going to be fun Watching Giles, I just wish that he wouldn't go to Duke, it basically guarantees K another title.

Briancuse said:
Not refresh the page 50 times a day.
speak for yourself, I'll be refreshing this page until he signs his LOI.

speak for yourself, I'll be refreshing this page until he signs his LOI.
south-park-s10e08c05-the-slaughter-16x9.jpg

I'd rather K (whom I respect) get another title, than Cal (whom I can't afford!).

To me, that's like picking between two ugly chicks (back in my day, of course). No win scenario except I guess you don't go home alone... although some times it's better to do (I learned that after college).

Nothing worse than having to take a side between dook and tucky... ugh. I actually like K, but absolutely not their fans.

Haha I wish I could sit home and do nothing else. Unfortunately teaching gets in the way of that. On a side note I did play World of Warcraft at one point in my youth, however I've never weighed more than 150 in my life. :)

Haha I wish I could sit home and do nothing else. Unfortunately teaching gets in the way of that. On a side note I did play World of Warcraft at one point in my youth, however I've never weighed more than 150 in my life. :)

I gave you a "like" for being a fellow educator. I immediately rescinded it due to the WoW reference. :D

And this is exactly what I was afraid of all along with Tyus. Suddenly over the last two years, he's become really injury prone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom